Bay Geophysical, Inc.
Bay Geophysical, Inc. is a full service geophysical data acquisition and consulting company. Employee owned, Bay has a core of experienced geophysicists, engineers, geologists and data acquisition experts with a well-established history of meeting the needs and expectations of our clients for subsurface investigations. Bay offers a full suite of geophysical methodologies and maintains multi-source capabilities combined with a professional staff for superior data acquisition techniques and target resolution. Bay’s geophysical applications are used for a widespread of applications, including: Oil and gas exploration, mineral exploration, gas storage facilities, subsurface hazard studies, hydrogeological studies, engineering and environmental studies.
Bay Geophysical, Inc. is an industry leader in high resolution subsurface imaging applications. Since developing the high resolution shear wave reflection technique in 1990-91, Bay has continued to lead the industry, designing acquisition parameters and techniques that have yielded the highest resolution subsurface images in the noisiest locations.
Since 1990, Bay has provided services for the design, implementation acquisition and interpretation of geophysical surveys, both land and marine. Bay specializes in high resolution seismic reflection surveys (both 2-D and 3-D), utilizing a variety of energy sources. Click here to learn more information about Bay’s seismic services.
In addition to exploration applications, Bay provides geophysical services for engineering and environmental applications.
Bay is headquartered in Traverse City, MI, with operations nationwide.
- Leadership: Bay brings together decades of industry experience and problem-solving expertise.
- Professionalism: Bay maintains an experienced professional staff of geophysicists, geologists and professional engineers specializing in meeting our client’s needs and expectations.
- Integration: Full geophysical suite to meet the demands of complex projects, from exploration to engineering applications.
- Quality: Bay’s success is a result of our commitment to delivering a superior product. With Bay, you receive the kind of quality and service you expect from a leader.
- Technology: Bay continues to pioneer leading edge geophysical applications. As industry technologies evolve, Bay continues to maintain it position in the vanguard of the industry.
- HSE: Bay has a long-standing multidisciplinary commitment to the highest standards for the health and safety of our employees, customers and contractors as well as to the protection of the environment in the communities in which we live and work.
- Customer Satisfaction: Bay places a premium on client relationships and our top priority is absolute customer satisfaction.