Benchmark Monitoring delivers complete monitoring systems for continuous environmental and process monitoring in addition to campaign based environmental monitoring services. Strong engineering skills combined with extensive environmental management knowledge enable development of robust, well-engineered systems to satisfy project and compliance requirements and endure Australia`s harsh climatic conditions. Benchmark Monitoring are an Australian owned company ideally situated in the Hunter Valley NSW, close to mining and industrial projects and close to transport links to other regions.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing - Environmental Monitoring
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
Supply and support of complete turnkey and customised monitoring systems
- The Benchmark Monitoring facility, based in Singleton NSW, provides monitoring solution design, manufacture, testing, commissioning and maintenance and servicing support. Depending on the project requirements turnkey or customised solutions will be recommended.
- Our extensive industry experience and knowledge of regulatory standards is invaluable for hardware selection, robust systems design, installation and ongoing operation of monitoring systems to best satisfy client project objectives.
- Systems engineered by Benchmark Monitoring utilise components from leading manufacturers to best meet the project requirements.
Customised reporting and web-based data access to facilitate compliance evaluation
- Customised data management systems enable automation of the measurement process from collection of data to distribution of daily reports and automated data processing for upload of validated data to client databases. The data management process can be customised to provide data in the required reporting format to reduce the need for reprocessing by the client.
- Benchmark telemetry and web-based portal provide our clients the ability, whether in the office or overseas, to access their monitoring data. The web based interface is tailored to enable clients to rapidly evaluate whether regulatory compliance requirements, or internal targets, are being met.
- Complete environmental monitoring services
- Benchmark Monitoring personnel have expertise to enable assistance throughout the entire process from planning of suitable continuous or campaign based monitoring programs and writing or updating management plans through to execution of sampling, data processing, data interpretation and compliance reporting. Services are tailored according to client requirements.
Reliable technical support
- Benchmark Monitoring strive to maintain the highest standard of customer service and the focus on compliance and data availability for clients is paramount.
- With both proficient environmental and trade qualified professionals in-house clients can be confident Benchmark Monitoring are just a phone call away and can address any monitoring issues rapidly and efficiently.
- Purpose built facility for the servicing and repair of instrumentation.
Research and development for real time monitoring applications
- Our research and development team is primarily engaged in key projects for compliance monitoring in the resource sectors. Our research and development is dedicated to data acquisition, telemetry and field devices for specific environmental monitoring applications.
- A wealth of knowledge and skills, in firmware, software and hardware development, enable Benchmark to customize solutions for a diverse range of environmental monitoring applications.
- Benchmark Monitoring’s technical staff can offer a wide range of customised software programming and firmware development for both in house products and customer specific projects. The key strength is a development engineering team with experience in the practical application of measurement systems and compliance requirements.
The Benchmark Monitoring multi-disciplinary team of highly skilled professionals offers a fusion of both environmental and engineering skill sets to provide complete environmental monitoring services. Employment of best practice instruments, engineering of tailored solutions and rigorous maintenance ensures ongoing high measurement quality is achieved and the highest level of valid data is available to our clients. Our systems function as autonomous platforms for collection of a wide range of environmental data components which are customised to client needs. Our pursuit of engineering excellence in design delivers systems that can operate under extreme environmental conditions with reliability and certainty of measurement.
Air Quality Monitoring
Benchmark Monitoring offer best practice airquality monitoring solutions. Our complete air quality monitoring services, including ambient and continuous emissions monitoring, are performed in accordance with standards and guidelines to meet regulatory requirements.
Benchmark Monitoring provides bespoke real-time noise monitoring systems developed with a focus on long-term environmental compliance applications and industrial noise policy needs.Including both omni and directional noise monitoring solutions designed for two specific streams; event based monitoring for applications such as rail, road or heavy industry noise episodes and long-term background monitoring. Our systems have process engines and web based data portals that are fully customizable to meet clients specific noise monitoring needs.
The Kaboom system offers a turnkey air blast and vibration monitoring solution in accordance with AS2187.2 -2006. Kaboom continuously measures the vibration and air blast at a high sampling frequency.
Employing the latest data acquisition technology, on board digital processing and wireless communications Kaboom provides superior measurement resolution and data quality over conventional hardware. Each Kaboom field monitoring unit provides event data that is transmitted via a private Telstra VPN data link to the Benchmark web portal that can be accessed remotely via the web.
Benchmark Monitoring water level and water quality monitoring stations are constructed to meet environmental monitoring industry standards.
Benchmark Monitoring meteorological monitoring solutions offer flexibility of design and engineering excellence to meet client and regulatory requirements.
Benchmark Monitoring provide project services for all aspects of environmental monitoring, including complete project management, from conception through to ongoing operation and maintenance of monitoring programs and data services.
Benchmark Monitoring provide complete environmental and process monitoring solutions for applications across multiple sectors including:
- Mining and resources
- Power generation
A complete sales service is offered including instrumentation, data loggers and telemetry with rental and lease options available. Benchmark Monitoring also supply calibration and measurement standards
Our products and services can be grouped under 5 main monitoring categories:
In addition Benchmark Monitoring offer comprehensive project services, applicable to all monitoring categories and tailored according to client requirements.