Bhate Environmental Associates Inc
Bhate Environmental Associates is an environmental solutions company using state-of-the-art technologies to solve problems. Our family of employees focuses on a collective commitment to each of our clients. We believe in collaboration, robust training, outstanding compensation, benefits to staff and, always, quality work. Our favorite phrase is: “On-time, on budget, and above-and-beyond.” We do business “The Bhate Way”—your way, with no surprises, just professional expertise.
Our team, located in 10 offices in the US and abroad, provides the following core services (see individual drop-down menus above for more information on each):
- Remedial Design/Remedial Action
- Sustainment, Restoration, and Modernization (SRM)
- Design Build
- Design Bid/Build
- Horizontal and Vertical
- Life-cycle and Analyses
- Energy Conservation Measures (ECM) Analysis
- Alternative Energy Design and Application (Photovoltaic, Geothermal, Waste to Energy)
- Database Management and Design
- Remote Sensing
- Website Design and Maintenance
- Asset Management
- Hazard Evaluations
- Health & Safety Program Development
- Training (Internal and External)
- Exposure Evaluations
Bhate’s roots started strong in 1990, working in the private and municipal sectors. We soon received our first DOD contract and have since worked at more than 2,000 DOD facilities in all 50 states and in 16 countries/US Territories.
In the past 5 years, our expertise and our projects have expanded to vertical and horizontal construction, demolition services, and energy. And our geographic presence has grown to 10 offices worldwide.