BiobiN is an on-site, capture and containment system used for organic material processing (starting the composting process) in an odour-free, easily accessible vessel. The patented BiobiN aeration system initiates a composting process of organic material, reducing bacteria and other pathogens. The composting process also maximises the amount of organic material that can be collected by the BiobiN. Once collected, the processed or partially processed organic material can be added to products such as soil conditioners, compost and biofuels – providing a valuable supply of nutrients, carbon and organic matter to agricultural soils, landscape supplies and alternative fuels.
Why use BiobiN?
decreases waste collection costs
convenient contained onsite source seperation soloution
BiobiN can be used in many different situations and is a valuable asset to hotels, resorts, restaurants, food manufacturers and primary producers.
For remote and isolated areas, self-maintained systems are available that allow you to compost and empty your own bins. A fork lift is all you need to manage your organic/wet material efficiently and safely. Offgrid power options can be included such as solar or generators.
BiobiN can be used in any situation where organic/wet material needs to be disposed of.
- Food and organic scraps from restaurants, hotels, resorts, camp sites, schools...any where that produces organic waste that would otherwise be sent to landfill.
- Meat processing and other puterecible wastes where pathogen and odour control is a priority
- Fast food outlets
- Organic materials such as grass clippings, leaves, small branches etc
- Newspapers, cardboard and other papers
- Shopping centres with a variety of outlets including fast food, cafe's, green grocers and supermarkets.