Biochrom - a division of Harvard Bioscience
Biochrom is a leading global manufacturer with more than 40 years of experience designing and manufacturing the highest quality scientific instruments. Our instruments are trusted by scientist, doctors and technicians in hospitals and laboratories worldwide. Biochrom has long standing relationships as a valued OEM partner to many of the worlds` largest and most exciting scientific instrumentation companies.
Biochrom is a leading global manufacturer with more than 40 years of experience designing and manufacturing the highest quality scientific instruments. Our instruments are trusted by scientist, doctors and technicians in hospitals and laboratories worldwide. Biochrom has long standing relationships as a valued OEM partner to many of the worlds' largest and most exciting scientific instrumentation companies.
Biochrom manufactures a dedicated amino acid analyzer, a broad range of UV-Vis spectrophotometers including Biochrom Libra high performance spectrophotometers for clinical, analytical and industrial laboratories and Biochrom WPA colorimeters and spectrophotometers for education and life science laboratories. Biochrom also manufacturers the Biochrom EZ Read range of microplate readers, a comprehensive range of absorbance - based microplate readers and washers that are sold both into research labs as well as clinical environments. All of our instruments are designed and manufactured at the Cambridge Science Park in Cambridge, UK.
Biochrom products are available worldwide through a growing network of committed independent distributors, backed by Biochrom's deep commitment to quality design and manufacturing as well as exceptional customer support.
Biochrom is a Harvard Bioscience Company.
Biochrom has a broad experience working with companies to deliver specific solutions to their research problems, whether it be developement of novel technology for micro-volume analysis, assay developement using Biochrom's Amino Acid technology, as well as customization of our existing spectrophotometers and microplate instrumentation for use with a specific application.
Biochrom welcomes opportunities to develope new applications for its existing amino acid analysis and UV/Vis spectrophotometry platforms as well as our software and accessories for new business. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- We strive to be perceived by our customers as a company whose products, service and support consistently exceed those of our competitors
- We will continuously improve our products, services and processes using clearly defined methodologies and making data based decisions
- We are working to build a company that is regarded by its employees as one they are proud to work for, that communicates with them, listens and responds appropriately, values them and invests in them
- In the event that one of our customers has a problem with our products or our actions, we will react immediately and decisively to overcome it
- Wherever possible we will do what we have agreed to do, keeping our customers informed of progress
- We strive to be the preferred supplier for our products and services in our chosen field
- We aim to comply with the requirements of our ISO certification and continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System