Biochrom - a division of Harvard Bioscience
Biochrom has a long history of making quality scientific instruments for a wide range of applications in the clinical, life-science and industrial markets.We are committed to remaining a world class company by the regular introduction of new, innovative and customer focused products as well as by being open to external partnerships which present exciting new commercial or technical opportunities.
Biochrom has a long history of making quality scientific instruments for a wide range of applications in the clinical, life-science and industrial markets. Our product range has five world class brands including:
- Biochrom Libra Advanced Spectrophotometers
- Biochrom WPA compact spectrophotometers and colorimeters
- Biochrom EZ Read microplate instrumentation
- Biochrom Amino Acid Analyzers
All our instruments are sold worldwide through our international distribution network.
We are committed to remaining a world class company by the regular introduction of new, innovative and customer focused products as well as by being open to external partnerships which present exciting new commercial or technical opportunities.
We currently employ approximately 100 people dedicated to the marketing, development, technology, manufacturing and administration of our product range.We manage and maintain organisational excellence through continual improvement, modern manufacturing processes and a commitment to quality in all our actions so that we can meet our goal of continuously exceeding our customers' expectations.
Biochrom is leading global manufacturer with more than 40 years of experience designing and manufacturing the highest quality scientific instruments. Our instruments are trusted by scientist, doctors and technicians in hospitals and laboratories worldwide. Biochrom has long standing relationships as a valued OEM partner to many of the worlds' largest and most exciting scientific instrumentation companies.
Biochrom manufactures a dedicated amino acid analyzer, a broad range of UV-Vis spectrophotometers including Biochrom Libra high performance spectrophotometers for clinical, analytical and industrial laboratories and Biochrom WPA colorimeters and spectrophotometers for education and life science laboratories. Biochrom also manufacturers the Biochrom EZ Read range of microplate readers, a comprehensive range of absorbance - based microplate readers and washers that are sold both into research labs as well as clinical environments.
Biochrom products are available worldwide through a growing network of committed independent distributors, backed by Biochrom's deep commitment to quality design and manufacturing as well as exceptional customer support.
Biochrom is a Harvard Bioscience Company.
- We strive to be perceived by our customers as a company whose products, service and support consistently exceed those of our competitors
- We will continuously improve our products, services and processes using clearly defined methodologies and making data based decisions
- We are working to build a company that is regarded by its employees as one they are proud to work for, that communicates with them, listens and responds appropriately, values them and invests in them
- In the event that one of our customers has a problem with our products or our actions, we will react immediately and decisively to overcome it
- Wherever possible we will do what we have agreed to do, keeping our customers informed of progress
- We strive to be the preferred supplier for our products and services in our chosen field
- We aim to comply with the requirements of our ISO certification and continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System