In the midst of chemically-treated and high-priced water treatment systems in the market comes BioCleaner, the country’s first non-chemical and highly affordable water cleaning facility. BioCleaner harnesses the power of nature to treat all types of organic waste.
BioCleaner’s breakthrough technology is able to treat all kinds of organic waste including residential, commercial, industrial and municipal sectors. It can be effectively used in natural waterways such as rivers, lakes and bays.
Unlike other water cleaning treatment systems, BioCleaner constantly produces its own good microbes, eliminating the need to add new microbes everyday. The microbes are all-natural and have not been genetically modified. They are safe from pathogens or from the risk of mutation. Only microbes classified by the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as BioSafety Level 1 are used in the BioCleaner.
- Reduces Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD);
- The BioCleaner produces zillions of Microbes and the aeration mixes them evenly;
- Reduces cost for pond maintenance and mixes up to 5m of depth;
- Eliminates foul odors and aerates up to 2500 sqm;
- Eats sludge fast and uses less than 2.5Hp per unit;
- Easily moved to another spot for wider coverage;
- Easy to assemble and operate on site;
- Cuts electric bills by 75% compared to others traditional systems.
How it works:
The machine can break down unwanted waste leaving no sludge at the fastest rate with the lowest carbon footprint. This innovative process has undergone years of critical research and development in the United States and was crafted to even surpass international regulatory standards of treating waste water down to BOD.
We can treat water down to recycle grade (irrigation, boiler reuse, cooling towers, washing water) and even to drinking with Reverse Osmosis (RO Membranes). This means that other criteria such as TSS and TDS can also be treated down to Non-Detect (ND) if we design to in such a way.
BioCleaner’s waste water cleaning method is so effective that it produces clear and odorless water, eliminating the need for chlorination that can be harmful to the environment. It also employs different Biosafety Level One microbes to treat different kinds of waste streams. The BioCleaner’s compact form can be easily fitted in existing sewage treatment plants that allow other facilities to benefit from its advantages making it the easiest and most economical solution to all water cleaning needs.
The BioCleaner also delivers a very efficient amount of oxygen to the water, transferring 3.6 Kgs of oxygen per hour, enabling the microbes to have a good source of oxygen.
- Our GOAL is to provide the cleanest and safest environment for our surroundings in ensuring business growth and progress. Since our inception, we have focused on developing a total biological solution for the treatment of contaminated soil, groundwater and wastewater streams.
Our Mission engages us to expand our boundaries and assist in making the world a better place!