Biotools, B & M Labs, S.A
Biotools B&M Labs, S.A. is a Spanish biotechnology company with a global presence, created with the mission of combining scientific excellence with the development of quality solutions for its customers in the Life Sciences, Biomedical and Biotechnology sectors. Since its foundation in 1996, Biotools has been one of the leading and most successful companies in developing Molecular Biology reagents and kits for detecting pathogens. In Biotools we are focused on research, development and production of recombinant enzymes and other tools for molecular biology, and on the development of new technologies for biomedical research. Biotools offers fast, simple, robust, automatable and competitive solutions based on our own internationally patented technologies and reagents owned by the company.
With a clear international vocation, Biotools currently markets its products in over 20 countries through distribution agreements or direct sales. Our expertise in PCR technology for more than 18 years is reflected in the various proprietary technologies, aiming always to provide customers with products and improved processes.
Biotools is responsible for most aspects related to product development, from the initial market-focused research to the development and manufacture of our products. This way, we guarantee the highest quality standards..
In order to achieve our aim of providing the best customer support, Biotools has based its activities on the following philosophy:
- We work closely with our customers to understand their needs and provide appropriate, cost competitive and high quality products.
- We establish partnerships and close relationships with academic and research institutions, as well as with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. These partnerships promote the development of products and solutions according to market expectations.
- Our main objective is to become one of the leading manufacturers of high-quality and cost competitive biotechnology, including molecular biology products, medical diagnostic kits for infectious bacterial and viral diseases, environmental controls, etc., thus providing complete solutions to our customers.
Biotools focuses its efforts on combining the expertise and experience of its human team and its own resources, with the collaboration of some of the main hospitals, universities and research centres in Europe, for the development of complete and integral solutions for the diagnostic area.
Biotools, founded in 1996 with the aim of developing and marketing enzymes and reagents for molecular biology, has focused its efforts in recent years on the research and development of diagnostic and detection kits, mainly based on genomic techniques..
The aim of the company is to develop, manufacture and market recombinant enzymes for molecular biology and other reagents for applications in biotechnology.
Biotools's mission is the development of innovative solutions for molecular biology, with application in research, pathogen detection, agro-alimentary control and environmental control.
Currently we are specialised in the following areas:
- Development of new thermostable enzymes for nucleic acid amplification.
- CMO and OEM services and customisation of products specific for PCR technology.
- Development of kits for pathogen detection.
In Biotools we understand that to meet our customers' expectations it is necessary to provide high quality products, efficient technical service and quick response at competitive prices.
Our personalised customer service helps our customers find solutions to meet their expectations. That is why one of the most important challenges in Biotools is the innovative development and continuous improvement of manufacturing processes.
Our manufacturing process of thermostable enzymes can reduce production time to one third of the usual processes, thus significantly reducing our costs, allowing us to reach the market with very competitive prices.