Bring together public and private sector stakeholders to achieve sustainable outcomes that manage risk and deliver economic, environmental and social benefit. We are a change agent, acting as a “connecting bridge” between market demand, innovative solutions and public policy. We understand that decisions involve trade-offs and finding the right balance, what we call Best Use. Best Return.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Non-governmental organization (NGO)
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
We focus on understanding the issues and needs of sectors and end-use customers.
We take a “big picture” and systems view.
We investigate the opportunity to determine the best practical solution.
We do not sell or promote any particular technology, product or approach.
We create shared value by aligning success objectives of impacted stakeholders.
We focus on generating tangible and measurable results.
Fee for service agreement
For our short-term projects, we negotiate the scope of work, budget, deliverables, and start and end-dates with our clients.
Contribution or transfer payment agreement
For multi-year programs, we negotiate a contract arrangement with our clients based on an 'alternative service delivery model', to provide 3rd party project management and business, technical and reporting services.
Our clients are the stakeholders who we engage and work with, and include governments, small to medium-sized private companies, and associations.
Our private company clients
are better able to:
- Achieve cost and risk reduction goals.
- Improve profitability and competitiveness.
- Develop a better understanding of business issues and opportunities.
- Stay ahead of the regulatory curve.
- Achieve their business sustainability objectives.
- Improve stakeholder relations.
Our association clients
benefit from engaging BLOOM to:
- Increase their depth of knowledge on energy, water, environmental and sustainability issues.
- Deliver “pre-competitive” projects to help their members manage risks and implement solutions.
- Improve relations with government agencies, community groups and other stakeholders to strengthen advocacy efforts.
- Enhance their brand reputation.
Our government clients
achieve public policy objectives related to:
- Innovation and commercialization.
- Economic development and jobs.
- Environmental protection.
- Community revitalization.
- Climate change mitigation and adaptation.
- Sustainable prosperity.