Blue-White Industries, Ltd.
Blue-White Industries is a leading manufacturer of metering pumps (diaphragm, peristaltic), flowmeters (variable-area, paddlewheel, ultrasonic), and water treatment accessories.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
Corporate headquarters and manufacturing facility.
- Blue White has two locations, both located in Huntington Beach, California. USA
- Second location is used for warehouse and service.
CNC Department (Computer Numerical Control)
- CNC lathes, CNC mills and CNC saws.
- The CNC department is complete, with a quality assurance department located within. (One of two Quality Assurance departments at Blue-White).
- Diaphragm and peristaltic pumps, assembly and testing.
- Every pump is tested prior to shipping.
- Variable-area (rotameter)
- Differential pressure (impact tube)
- Digital insertion paddlewheel
- Ultrasonic (Doppler and Transit-Time)
Blue-White has a new computer enhanced flowmeter calibration facility, which took over one year to complete.
Blue-White Industries founder Ozzie King was a true pool industry pioneer. In the late forties he became a successful pool builder and inventor, operating as King Blue-White Pools. In 1957, he switched the focus of the company from building to manufacturing and incorporated Blue-White Industries. In the early years of the industry, products that we now take for granted were simply not available. Ozzie King had the foresight to see what types of products were needed, and the skill to manufacture those products. He was awarded a patent on the Weir Gate Skimmer, which greatly reduced pool construction costs and effectively cleaned pool water surfaces.
In addition to the Weir Gate Skimmer, Ozzie developed the underwater pool light (the first underwater light approved by the city of Los Angeles), DE and Sand Filters, Air Gaps, chlorinators, and flowmeters. His F-300 Series flowmeters became the Pool Industry standard. This ingenious meter, which installs in just minutes, enables users to accurately determine actual flow rate in their pool’s plumbing system. Health departments now mandate flowmeters on all public and semi-public pools. Ozzie King left the pool industry, Blue-White, and especially his family, a wonderful legacy.