BlueRock Environmental Ltd
BlueRock Environmental Limited is a independent professional consultancy that provides an extensive range of hydrogeological, contaminated land, hydrological and environmental monitoring services throughout Ireland. It was established by Niall Mitchell BE, MSc, CEng MIEI, PGeo in 2011 to provide experienced professional expertise to a wide range of clients including local authorities, regulatory bodies, engineering consultancies, planners and commercial / industrial / agricultural businesses.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Soil and Groundwater - Soil and Groundwater Consulting and Engineering
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- less than 1,000,000 €
Why choose BlueRock Environmental Ltd?
- Clients – BlueRock Environmental Ltd works for clients in both the public and private sector.
- Cost - We offer a cost-effective, objective service. Due to our low overheads this saving is passed on to our clients.
- Experience – BlueRock Environmental Ltd has 14 years consultancy experience for a wide range of private industry, regulator and government clients on projects of varying scales and requiring a wealth of skills.
- Flexibility – One of these ways of working should be of interest to you:
- Strategy development and design of projects
- Advise / train / support your in-house team
- Deliver stand alone projects
- Collaborate with your other consultants
- Represent your organisation
- Quality & EMS – BlueRock Environmental Ltd has previously worked under ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and works with these requirements in mind now.
- Commercial – VAT Registered and Insured.
- Continuous Development - We challenge ourselves to be innovative, positive and to continually develop and improve our skills and expertise.
- Wider Support – We have contacts with a number of other associates and larger consultancies and so can build a wider project team if required.
- Health & Safety - We undertake Health & Safety Risk Assessments for all our site works on a project specific basis. All staff are appropriately training under SafePass and undertake annual accredited Health & Safety and First Aid training.