BonTerra Weiland GmbH
The company’s objectives are to develop, produce and market organic geotextiles and other products for erosion control and revegetation. Today BonTerra produces and markets worldwide the most up-to-date natural fibre products for soil and environmental protection.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Soil and Groundwater
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
Who are we?
For the past 31 years, BonTerra Weiland GmbH has developed and distributed stitched blankets made of pure coir or a mixture of natural fibre. Together with Hayleys BonTerra Weiland GmbH owns an ISO-certified production plant in Sri Lanka.
Typical Applications for BonTerra Blankets and Netting are:
- Erosion Control and Revegetation of Slopes during and after the construction of Roads and Highways, Railroads and Airports, etc.
- Shore and Bank Protection
- Water Courses
- Rain Water Retention Basins
- Lanes and Roads in Forestry and Agricultural Areas
- Erosion Control and Slope Protection in Skiing Areas
- Recultivaton of Rubbish Tips and Open Pit Mines
- Revegetation in combination with Hydroseeding