Brilliant Environmental Services, LLC
Brilliant Environmental Services, LLC (Brilliant) is a full-service environmental consulting and contracting company, delivering high quality services while remaining a cost effective choice. The founder of Brilliant, Philip I. Brilliant, established the firm in 2006 with a mission in mind that “provides each client, regardless of project size, best-practice services customized to the project’s needs at a competitive price”. The staff of the firm understands this goal and is equally committed to developing a strategy with our clients to successfully achieve their objectives.
Headquartered in Toms River, NJ, with a branch office in Bensalem, PA, Brilliant offers a wide array of expert environmental consulting services that include remediation services to both the public and private sectors. Brilliant offers an experienced and professional staff providing environmental best-practices in order to deliver high-quality consulting and remediation services that will meet your project’s timeline and allocated budget. Key staff members are New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) Licensed Site Remediation Professionals (LSRPs) and UHOT approved, in addition to being certified by the New York City Fire Department to perform underground storage tank testing services.
Brilliant is your advocate in identifying all of the options available to you…not just what’s on the surface; affording you high-quality, personalized service without the high cost. We remain available and mobile to address any size project and prepared to meet with you to discuss your environmental needs.
- Registered as a New Jersey Small Business Enterprise (SBE) in accordance with the New Jersey Set-Aside Act, filling a much-needed gap in the environmental consulting industry
- Fully insured including $5 million in professional/pollution liability coverage
- Fully licensed by the State of New Jersey to perform all aspects of underground storage tank services
- Registered as a New Jersey Home Improvement Contractor
- Approved as a Proguard Contractor
- NJDEP Certified as a Laboratory for all immediate analysis parameters in compliance with the NJDEP Field Sampling Procedures Manual