Buchart Horn is a full service engineering and architectural firm providing high quality engineering and design services in four primary market sectors: Transportation, Water and Wastewater Systems, Facilities/Architecture, and Construction Management and Resident Inspection.
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Environmental - Environmental Management
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
Integrity is doing the right thing, even if nobody is watching.
You don't get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary
Our clients are the life-blood and driving-force of our organization.
Buchart Horn, Inc. is committed to providing our employees with a comprehensive package of benefits which will help you maintain a well-balanced lifestyle. We value our employees and encourage you to utilize the benefits that are provided.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Including Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Workers Compensation
- Flexible Spending Account
- Pet Insurance
- Legal Services Plan
- Service Recognition
Time off Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Holidays (7 paid days)
- Jury/Witness Duty Leave
- Funeral or Bereavement Leave (with pay)
- Military Leave of Absence
- Personal Leave of Absence (without pay)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development (conferences and seminars)
- Lunch and Learns
- Membership Dues Professional/Technical Organizations
- Flex work hours
- Wellness Program
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer – Buchart Horn prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, and/or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.