Bureau of Dangerous Goods, Ltd.
The Bureau of Dangerous Goods, Ltd., established in 1982, specializes in the domestic and international issues of dangerous goods transportation. It has achieved global recognition from various governments and commercial enterprises in the disciplines of dangerous goods regulations. Providing tools for the hazmat professional for over 25 years - hazmat training, online hazmat training, hazmat software, consulting services and more.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Training provider
- Industry Type:
- Hazardous Substances
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
Who Are We
Since 1982, the Bureau of Dangerous Goods, Ltd. has provided hazmat solutions to businesses around the world, improving workplace efficiency and helping to make the world a safer place. We are a premier provider of hazmat training, compliance software and consulting services to the hazmat transportation industry.
Achieving global recognition from government and commercial entities, we offer services in several disciplines of dangerous goods regulations, including:
- the International Civil Organization Technical Instructions (ICAO)
- the International Air Transportation Association (IATA) Dangerous Goods Regulations
- the International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code
- the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR)
- Title 49 and Title 14 Code of Federal Regulations of the U.S.A.
- Canadian Transport of Dangerous Goods Regulations
- the Official Mexican Standards (NORMAS Oficiales Mexicanas or NOMs)
- CCAR-276 of China
- GB-12268 of China
Our staff is comprised of hazmat professionals who are passionate about helping your business effectively process and comply with the regulations. The safety of everyone involved in the transport of hazardous materials and dangerous goods is our highest priority.