Cadoppi S.r.l.

Cadoppi S.r.l.

Cadoppi S.r.l.

Water is energy and brings all to life on our planet earth and pumps are the heart of water. Cadoppi s.r.l. - an important italian water pump manufacturer since 1935. Year that was founded by the Cadoppi brothers and became highly specialized producing water pumps and later on electric pumps for drainage and water lifting to. Extreme high quality obtained through severe controls, professional attitudes and liability have always been the strength of Cadoppi. 75% of our array of pumps are distributed among the European market, Middle East, Africa and Latin America, while the remaining 25% is related to local Italian market. In total, Cadoppi pumps are exported in 45 different nations, thus granting the company a Worldwide presence in almost all markets.

Company details

via Salvador Allende, 3 , Montecavolo (RE) , 42020 Italy
View in map

Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.

Business Type:
Manufacturer
Industry Type:
Pumps & Pumping
Market Focus:
Globally (various continents)
Year Founded:
1935

This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info: