Manufacturer of high-quality components for heating, plumbing, air conditioning, heat metering and renewables systems, for domestic and industrial plants. More than 1.000 employees all over the world, 14 companies, 3 manufacturing premises all set in Italy, more than 60 markets served, 250 billion Euros of consolidated turnover.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- Over 1000
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
The company, a leader in the production of Italian-made components for domestic and industrial heating, air conditioning and plumbing systems, and an expert supplier of state-of-the-art system solutions, has celebrated its fiftieth year of activity in 2011. This Italian company is at the heart of an international group which employs more than 1,000 people in its various sales offices and representative branches throughout Europe, Americas, China, Japan and Australia.
Caleffi celebrated its first fifty years of activity in March 2011. Five successful and challenging decades of commitment to - and investment in - research, development and communication.
This new year is therefore a time for us to reflect and draw some conclusions. The company’s guiding principle has not changed: to be aware of our own potential and our own values, while staying true to our roots and our identity. Caleffi has succeeded in adhering to this philosophy through the years.
A Caleffi partner for many years, since 2011 All Valve Industries Pty Ltd - a distributor of HVAC products that enjoys success on the Australian market - is an integral part of the Group: it markets our products effectively while retaining its management independence and multi‐brand sales model.
The success of our company is based on total quality, which depends on the quality of every single operation involved in the whole production process. Therefore, all the actions of our staff (from design through production to after-sales service) are important. For us, even the smallest detail is important, as it can have a significant and positive impact on the whole system. Well aware of these issues, Caleffi is committed to working in a manner that makes every member of its staff feel directly involved and an integral part of the process that contributes to the final quality.
We therefore aim - and this is our philosophy - to promote choices that favor human resources and innovation, to be pursued within the context of a strict moral code, which through our deeds, attests to our fairness and respect for the commitments made.Vision
- LEADERSHIP We are the acknowledged leader in the production of heating and air conditioning components for domestic and industrial use in Italy and it is our aim to maintain this number one position throughout the country.
- GLOBALIZATION We are present in more than 50 different countries and operate through local branch offices. We firmly believe in uniform and coordinated internationalization. Our goal for the future is to implement an intercultural marketing program based on shared, common values.
- INNOVATION We intend to intensify our R&D program in the attempt to satisfy the real market requirements because we know that increased technical capabilities and better technology are key factors for doing business in the contemporary world.
- CUSTOMER CARE We want our customer services to be increasingly scrupulous and attentive to the needs of our customers, delivering services, consulting and technical support developed specifically to meet their needs.
- RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT We aim to guarantee that energy and raw materials are used sparingly, respecting the environment we live in as far as possible.
- THE WORKING ENVIRONMENT We want to work in a safe and comfortable working environment, making sure that everyone is aware of the risks involved in their own activities. An environment which creates a further incentive for personal and professional development.
- PROFESSIONAL TRAINING We aim to assure continuous training, which we feel is crucial for being able to face the challenges presented by the continuous evolution of technology.
- RELATIONS WITH OUR COLLABORATORS We feel that it is both legitimate and important that these relations be based on mutual and essential loyalty, transparency and collaboration.
- CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY We want to work with due regard for the fair economic, social and environmental expectations of all private and public parties involved in our company’s activities.
- OBSERVANCE OF THE LAW AND CODE OF ETHICS We are committed to working in compliance with the law and all regulations in force, as well as supporting ethically correct behavior that does not compromise the moral and professional reliability of our company.