Campden Conferences, a part of the Campden Wealth, was launched in 1999 to bring together significant business and financial families, substantial private investors, executives from private investment and family offices, family businesses and foundations, and their close advisors at a unique series of exclusive events. Our event portfolio focuses on private meetings for family business, family office and family wealth, as well as highly focused events for close advisors, independent asset managers, and those interested in the innovative medtech investing arena. Today, Campden Conferences has an unrivalled network of global contacts and organises meetings around the world including Europe, Asia-Pacific, the United States, the Middle East and India.
From the first pan-European conference for family offices in 1999, through to the present day, the core values of our events has remained the same:
- To source the best, most respected speakers for our programmes, creating genuine opportunities for peer-group learning.
- To research and create dynamic conference agendas which focus on up-to-date thinking and educational content, providing genuine value for all participants.
- To create an exclusive environment with an emphasis on privacy, where individuals and families of significant wealth can network freely.
- To foster these opportunities by restricting attendance to principal investors, members of business and financial families, and senior executives from family offices and businesses only.
- Gain access to a peer-to-peer network
- Hear directly from other families of significant wealth, executives of private family offices and owners of privately-held businesses, offering their advice on how to run a successful organisation.
- Receive guidance on the unique challenges families of wealth face through innovative conference agendas comprising of case studies, one-to-one interviews, roundtables, workshops and interactive panel discussions.
- Network with and gain unrivalled access to a global community of ultra-high-net-worth individuals/families.
- Communicate freely in exclusive, informal environments with an emphasis on privacy.
- Build long-lasting relationships with thought leaders and family business principals.