Founded in 2001 in Canada, Canadian Solar (NASDAQ: CSIQ) operates as a global energy provider with successful business subsidiaries in 24 countries on 6 continents. Besides serving as a leading manufacturer of solar PV modules and provider of solar energy solutions, Canadian Solar has a geographically diversified pipeline of utility-scale power projects. With the company’s recent acquisition of Recurrent Energy, Canadian Solar’s total project pipeline is now 13.5 GW, including an increase of the late-stage project pipeline to over 2 GW. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Canada, China and Vietnam, Canadian Solar employs over 8,900 workers worldwide. This translates into more than 15 GW of panel shipments, or over 70 million PV modules, in the past 15 years. Together with Recurrent Energy, Canadian Solar is ushering the way into a new era of clean, competitive, mainstream power.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Energy - Solar Power
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Canadian Solar Dymond - Model CS6X-330|335|340M-FG - Double-Glass Module
- Canadian Solar Dymond - Model CS6K-260|265|270|275P-FG - Double-Glass Module
- Canadian Solar MaxPower - Model CS6U- 315| 320| 325| 330P - Robust Solar Panel
- Canadian Solar Dymond - Model CS6X-315|320|325|330P-FG - Double-Glass Module
- Canadian Solar MaxPower - Model CS6X-310|315|320|325 P - Robust Solar Panel
Canadian Solar exists to make the difference. To customers, colleagues, partners, investors and all whose lives we touch. We are also here to make a positive difference to the environment and society as a whole. We do this by providing exceptional solar products and services that meet the specific needs of customers, employees, partners and investors.