Carbon Market Data is a research company and market data vendor offering information, consulting and technology services to a wide range of organisations in the world. Carbon Market Data aims to help the financial community assess the new business risks and opportunities presented by climate change. By designing new web-based carbon information solutions, we help to provide more information transparency in the carbon markets and support the inclusion of the carbon factor into the company valuation models. Our carbon information solutions can be accessed online or integrated directly into your own information systems.
Carbon Market Data provides carbon market research services and information systems to a wide range of organisations in the world, including financial institutions, power companies, oil & gas firms, energy-intensive industrial companies, trade associations and information providers.
Carbon Market Data offers online access to the World Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) Database.
The World ETS Database is a comprehensive analytical tool, which includes information on all mandatory carbon trading schemes in the world. The World ETS Database currently includes data on the EU emissions trading scheme (ETS), the carbon trading schemes of EEA countries, the Swiss emissions trading scheme, the 9 northern US States' Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI), the California ETS, the New Zealand ETS, the Aviation ETS, the CDM and JI projects developed all over the world, as well as the UK's CRC Energy Efficiency scheme.
Our corporate carbon information solution, the EU ETS Companies Database, is also available online.
The EU ETS Companies Database is a proprietary analysis tool that provides strategic information on more than 900 companies included in the EU emissions trading scheme.
- Carbon Market Data is an independent organisation founded in 2006.
- Our team of experienced professionals is composed of carbon market analysts and IT specialists.
- This valuable combination of skills enables the design of off-the-shelf and user-friendly carbon market information products, for the benefit of all our clients and users.
- Whether you are a carbon trader, an equity analyst, a carbon analyst, a fund manager, a M&A advisor, a CSR professional or a SRI specialist, you need accurate data.
- This is why we put accuracy at the top of our values.
- We use therefore robust and rigorous procedures to design and test our solutions before launching any data online.
- In the financial world more than anywhere else, time is money.
- This is why we guarantee our clients a constant update of our information systems.
- With the outset of the carbon cap-and-trade schemes, companies and financial organisations need to structure new portfolio and asset management strategies by integrating into their investment decision process the carbon factor.
- To help organisations assess the impact of climate change regulations on their activities, Carbon Market Data designs innovative corporate carbon disclosure solutions for the benefit of a wide range of professionals including fund managers, carbon traders/brokers/analysts, equity analysts/traders, strategic planning and business consultants, and M&A advisors.
In other words, Carbon Market Data's ambition is:
- to offer to all carbon market players a direct access to our user-friendly carbon market research and database analytics platform
- to offer to financial institutions new corporate carbon disclosure solutions in order to help them manage their carbon risk exposure.