Carlon Meter Co, Inc.
Carlon Meter was founded in 1962 in Grand Haven, MI. Carlon is known for high quality and long lasting potable water meters. Carlon Meter offers positive displacement (piston), multi-jet and turbine meters for potable cold and hot water from 1/2in to 8in pipe in stock with larger meter sizes available. Most water meters come with connections or flanges unless specified differently by the customer. The company also manufactures a signal splitter and a line of programmable controls including pump controls, timers, batch controllers and a `Car-Logger`. The Car-Logger when combined with our JSJ line of positive displacement or turbine water meters can provide real time flow data to help customers manage their energy costs. This unit provides real time flow data as a stand alone device or the information can be accessed through an RS485 or an internet connection to the customer’s building management system.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
Carlon Meter, Inc. specializes in the development and manufacturing of meters and controls for industrial and residential/commercial applications. Our equipment is designed for long, continuous service under these types of conditions…and you’ll find it accurate and reliable.
We have been located in Grand Haven, MI for over fifty years providing our Industrial/Commercial/Residential customers with the personalized service that can only come from a company with the culture to give hands on attention and large enough to meet all their needs.
We offer you-
- A complete line of water meters – Both electric contacting and standard totalizing meters in a full range of sizes from 5/8” – 20”, in both cold and hot water models.
- An extensive line of water treatment controls – To provide just the type of control you need for your cooling tower, boiler, processing / blending applications.
- New, improved control cabinets – Meet NEMA 12 requirements and provide much better environmental protection.
- Easy ordering & fast delivery – Call, Fax, or Order online. Orders are processed and shipped daily on most standard models. Ph: (616)842-0420 Fax: (616)842-1265
- Meters built to AWWA requirements – All Carlon bronze body meters conform to AWWA Standard Specifications for accuracy and capacity.
- Application assistance – Our friendly Customer Service Associates will be glad to discuss your needs and offer suggestions. It may be that another size or type might better meet your needs, extend the life of your meter, or be less costly.
- Suitable replacements for other meter makes – Comparable Carlon sizes and types are available for most leading makes, and can be cross referenced by Carlon technical personnel.
- In stock replacement parts – For Carlon meters and controls