Cater Oils Ltd
Cater oils is an environmentally focused company specialising in supplying fresh vegetable oils to catering establishments & recycling used cooking oils into green biodiesel combating climate change. Our aim is to make cater oils as environmentally freindly as possible in this competitive market place. We supply British grown oils in reussable containers, we recycle 100% of the used cooking oil collected into biodiesel which we run on, even our delivery and collection notes are supplied electronically to save paper.
Cater Oils Ltd specialised in the delivery of cooking oils and fats and the collection of used cooking oils for use in the biofuel markets. Cater oils stocks a large selection of cooking oils from economy vegetable oils to high quality rapeseed, sunflower and long life cooking oils.
How our service works ...
- Sign up to use Cater Oils with either our 30 day credit agreement or apply as a COD customer. You can do this online!
- We will call you 2 days before we are in your area to find out if you require a cooking oil delivery and waste oil collection.
- Our delivery & collection vehicle will be sent to you to drop off your fresh oil, a barrel for you to decant the used oil into, collect your empty fresh oil drums and remove your used cooking oil.
- Sign for your delivery and collection on our electronic PDA system.
- We will send you an invoice & WTN via email to save paper & the environment.