Since 1959, Cattinair has been developing filtration, centralised vacuum and dust extraction solutions for industrial processes in a range of sectors, including wood, food processing, bioenergy and industry. Conscious of today’s social and environmental challenges, whether protecting the work environment against harmful dust or tackling the issue of air quality, Cattinair is committed to helping companies make the air cleaner, and purify and ensure the safety of industrial work environments with the following watchwords: compliance with the regulations in force and the protection of people. Cattinair’s key strength is offering its customers a real turn-key, customised service, from discussing the project, through to its design and manufacture, followed by installation and regular monitoring. Its second asset is its express service dedicated to the marketing of aeraulic components and custom-made parts.
Specialist for 60 years...
… in the design of suction, dust extraction and filtration solutions for industrial processes, as well as the manufacture and marketing of aeraulic components.
Based in France (in Franche-Comté in the Doubs region), CATTINAIR operates at national level through its 5 technical and sales branches and its production site.
- 100% Made in France under production quality assurance ISO 9001:2015 and ATEX.
- Turnkey dust extraction systems tailored to our clients' projects
- Marketing of aeraulic components
- Creation of bespoke boiler parts
- Preventive monitoring of your installation
- Advice in aeraulics and ATEX
The reactivity and flexibility of the teams and production tools allow us to make high-quality products within short time frames.
- Automated production line with laser cutting, rolling and welding (diameter of 100 to 600)
- Laser cutting machine (size 3000/1500mm - thickness up to 22 mm)
- Enhanced digital folding machine (folding of three-sided boxes up to 280mm deep)
- Automated powder coat painting line with manual finishing and cleaning for parts up to 250kg
- Manual liquid painting on large parts
- Manual welding of small to very large parts
- Welding robot
- Permanent stock of standard parts
- For all types of material: aluminium, sheet metal, steel, etc.
Advise industrial companies on how to make their work environments safe and promote energy savings.
Position ourselves as a key player in industrial filtration by increasing our annual turnover by 15% over 5 years.
- Perform well. Serve well
- Expertise recognised since 1959
- 100% Made in France
- “High-Quality” Products
- Energy-saving solutions
- Support throughout all stages of your projects
- ISO 9001 Certification
- Compliance with the ATEX Directive
- ISM-ATEX trained team
- 48-hour express service for aeraulic components
- Complete service package: audit and CCP