CEDA International Corporation (CEDA)
CEDA has a proud history in North America. With roots extending back to 1973, we are known as experts in industrial maintenance, turnaround, mechanical and project services. CEDA`s talented and experienced team is committed to delivering world-class solutions to help our client`s maximize production, mitigate risk and avoid costly outages, always with safety top of mind.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Experience and footprint - For 40 years we've been bringing the future into the field to solve today's problems.
- Dedication to safety - We are dedicated to sustaining our proven safety record and actively promoting a culture of safety that goes far beyond the workplace.
- Service You Can See - We have the ability to unleash a talented and energized group of tradesman who are committed to helping your find solutions to your challenges.
- One place for all your service needs - We are a complete industrial services provider, no matter the magnitude of the project. Our seven service lines work independently or as part of an integrated and specialized service offering.
- Local leadership - With local leadership living and working in the communities where we operate, it brings decision-making and accountability closer to the field. Our local teams are supported by their colleagues from across the country, who are experts in their areas and share lessons learned based on decades of experience.
- Strong dedication to the community - CEDA is committed to ensuring community responsibilities are met in a pro-active and accountable manner.
We began when 16 entrepreneurs purchased the Canadian industrial cleaning and oilfield stimulation operations from Magnachem Ltd., its American parent company, in 1973.
A few years later, in 1976, Bill Mowatt (founder of CEDA) and his partners made an imperative decision to introduce dealers into the organization. This allowed employees to operate their own businesses under the CEDA umbrella. By introducing the prospect of ownership, CEDA expanded its reach and began conducting business in five provinces and three states.
Today, CEDA employs more than 2,300 talented and passionate employees located in over 22 sites throughout Canada. CEDA provides innovative industrial and mechanical solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients, timeframes and locations.
Our core values serve as a compass for our actions and represent how we interact with each other, our clients and stakeholders and within the communities where we operate.
Our values were developed with involvement of CEDA employees from across our organization, from Fort McMurray to Sarnia. Embracing these values in our daily lives helps us sustain a culture where these values are an integrated component of our overall management philosophy and day-to-day operations.
- Safety: A zero-incident culture ensuring everyone arrives home safe every day.
- Our People: Our people are the differentiator through their skill, knowledge and passion.
- Integrity: We live by our values and strive to do the right thing.
- Our Customers: We deliver services and advice our customers can trust.
- Communication: We don’t avoid difficult conversations; openness, fairness and facts guide our communication and decision-making.
- Trust: We have confidence in our team to be competent, have character and respect our stakeholders.
- Accountability: We deliver on our commitments and answer for our actions.