We consider ourselves biosolids experts. It`s our comprehensive understanding of real-life sludge treatment from both, the equipment and process perspectives that gives us the upper-hand. Centrisys Corporation is a U.S.A. manufacturer of decanter centrifuges for sludge dewatering and thickening. Since 1987 Centrisys has been a leader in decanter centrifuge service and repair for all brands of centrifuges on the market today. CNP - Technology Water and Biosolids, a division of Centrisys, designs and supplies innovative nutrient recovery and energy optimization systems for wastewater treatment.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Filtration and Separation
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Ideas Ahead in Decanter Centrifuge Technology
By attacking key challenges with new thinking, Centrisys continues to advance decanter centrifuge technology to improve efficiency, safety, performance and return on investment for customers in a variety of industries around the world.
We are an ISO 9001-2008 certified, global provider of separation equipment, parts, repair and service with reach spanning the globe – USA, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Germany, Austria, Hungary, France, Switzerland, Poland, Italy, Greece, Spain, Saudi Arabia, United ArabEmirates, Kuwait, Romania, Russia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and Nigeria.
From Centrifuge Service Provider to Complete Separation Equipment Manufacturer
It all started a quarter century ago, when the world’s largest centrifuge manufactures turned to our company to service their equipment. Our team didn’t just fix centrifuges. We studied them – what works, what doesn’t and why. And we set out to remake the technology for the better.
Decades later, this focus on centrifuge innovation continues to produce new breakthroughs. Centrisys’ 2-phase and 3-phase decanter centrifuges are designed to deliver the highest torque with the lowest horsepower – lowering operating and maintenance costs while delivering increased solids handling and higher flow rates. You gain the greatest value when you tap into our custom engineering expertise for a complete dewatering system that’s tailored to your specific needs and backed by the total accountability and support of our team.
Reducing energy use. Improving performance. Maximizing uptime. The many benefits of Centrisys decanter centrifuge products are a direct result of our company’s singular focus on this specialized technology.
Since our founding in 1987 as a centrifuge maintenance provider, we’ve evolved into a technical leader in designing and building new systems with new advantages for customers in a variety of markets. Here are the three biggest advantages of partnering with us today.
Centrifuges Built for Better Performance and Durability
Centrisys separation equipment reflects a long record of leadership in precision, productivity and other crucial performance parameters. Our centrifuges have been selected in major dewatering projects by industry leaders such as CDM Smith and CH2M Hill, and chosen by customers large and small around the world.
It began with the incorporation of energy-efficient hydraulic scroll drives in centrifuge systems, and it continues today with the introduction of breakthroughs such as the THK hybrid thickening system. Learn more about our equipment.
Custom Engineered to Tackle Your Specific Challenges
Centrisys founder and CEO Michael Kopper, a centrifuge technology pioneer, leads a complete team of mechanical, process, electrical and chemical engineers out of our U.S.-based operation. Together, we bring holistic perspective and collaborative spirit to develop uniquely effective separation solutions.
Whether we develop a custom-engineered design of a complete, skid-mounted dewatering system for a specialized application, or a centrifuge from our standard product range, we listen to your application needs and engineer the right centrifuge for the job.
U.S. Focused for Responsive, Reliable Support
Unlike many competitors, the engineering, design, manufacturing and service of Centrisy equipment is firmly rooted in the United States. We’re proud to join you in upholding the great American traditions of ingenuity, creativity and determination to succeed.
That’s why we stand by our equipment with experienced service professionals ready to help across the country. This commitment also extends to component sourcing – nearly 70% from partners in regional proximity to our own operation, giving us greater control and agility in meeting your evolving needs.
Strategically Located Centrifuge Manufacturing and Service Facilities
Situated in the heart of the Chicago-Milwaukee industrial corridor, the Centrisys home base connects us with some of the finest machining and fabrication shops in the world and allows us to do what we do best – design, manufacture and service separation equipment.
We have repair and service facilities on four continents, a strategic partner in China and support centers located around the world.
Corporate Headquarters – Kenosha, Wisconsin
Centrisys’ management, technical, R&D, engineering, project and service teams are all based in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
- 36,000-square-foot new production facility
- 60,000-square-foot repair and service facility
- 20,000-square-foot parts distribution facility
Repair and Service Facility – Stockton, California
- 20,000-square-foot building dedicated to preventative maintenance, repair services and replacement parts for the West Coast
- Full service gearbox and hydraulic repairs as well as re-engineered wear components on all brands of centrifuges
Centrisys – Europe GmbH – Oftersheim, Germany
- 8,000-square-foot repair and maintenance facility
- Repair, retrofit, refurbish and rebuilding for all brands of decanter centrifuges for Eastern and Western Europe
Centrisys – Asia – Chengdu, China
- 100,000-square-foot manufacturing facility and full-service repair center
- Maintenance on all brands of decanter centrifuges in China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and India
Centrisys – South America – Brasil/Argentina/Chile
- 12,000-square-foot full-service repair, retrofit and optimization facility for all brands of centrifuges for the Brazilian market
- CS14-4 centrifuge available for 2 and 3 phase testing
- Sales and Operation headquarters for Portuguese speaking markets in South America
- 17,000-square-foot facility to provide installation, site service, repair, rebuild and centrifuge optimization for all brands of centrifuges for South America.
- Sales and operations headquarters for Spanish-speaking markets in South America
- 17,000-square-foot facility to provide service, repair and centrifuge optimization for all brands of centrifuges along with a full-scale lab for testing