Certification Europe is an accredited certification body which provides International Organization for Standardization (ISO) management system certification and inspection services to organisations globally. ISO Standards provide a recognised framework to achieve best practice management. Certification Europe can certify your organisation to Quality (ISO 9001), Environmental (ISO 14001), Health & safety (OHSAS 18001), Energy (ISO 50001), Business Continuity (ISO 22301), IT Service (ISO 20000) and Information Security Management (ISO 27001). The company currently assesses over three thousand organisations internationally on an annual basis. Clients range from micro enterprise to multinationals and include Government Departments, State Bodies and private organisations. We provide AIC inspections Services within the Dry Cleaning and Vehicle Refinishers sector. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Certification Europe has additional operations in the United Kingdom, Italy, Turkey and Japan.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Environmental - Environmental Management
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
Founded in 1999, Certification Europe is an accredited certification body which provides International Organization for Standardization (ISO) management system certification and other management standards to organisations globally. We also provide a variety of inspection services to clients throughout Ireland.
We perform more than eight thousand assessments on an annual basis across our client community, which includes micro-enterprises as well as multinationals, Government Departments and State Bodies.
With headquarters located in Dublin (Republic of Ireland), we have local offices in the United Kingdom, Italy, Turkey and Japan.
Certification and Training Services
The certification process of management systems according to international standards is our Company’s core business.
We can certify organisations to international standard related to Quality (ISO 9001), Environmental (ISO 14001), Health & Safety (OHSAS 18001), Energy (ISO 50001), Sustainable Event Management (ISO 20121), Business Continuity (ISO 22301), IT Service (ISO 20000) and Information Security Management (ISO 27001), Anti-bribery Management (BS 10500).
Our aim is at providing companies and the public sector with a consistently increasing range of standards, and a top level expertise and advice, across the various stages of the certification process.
To support the awareness of that process, we also offer specific training schemes to guide organisations staff members towards ISO standards implementation within their company, via both public and tailored in-house programmes.
We provide a range of inspection services to clients throughout Ireland and Europe. We are employed by private bodies, the Government and Local Authorities to carry out these inspections.
Within the inspection field we provide:
- VOC AIC verification services for dry cleaners and vehicle refinishers
- Extended industry inspections to appraise their compliance to Solvent Regulations
- Aassessments under the Compost Quality Assurance Scheme (CQAS), which certify organisations to a sustainable strategy of biodegradable waste management.
We can also avail of two Units of Environmental Specialists which are currently operating to advice the Dublin City Council on trans-frontier shipment of waste at national level (TFSEU), and to ensure the compliance with waste management regulations at regional level within the borders of Dublin City Council and Fingal County Council (RWEU).
Our purpose is to make a significant contribution to the protection and improvement of society as a whole by making all organisations more robust in front of the increasingly competitive business environment, and the reduction of available resources.
We pride ourselves in being:
- Innovative and energetic
- Expert in each area in which we prepare companies for certification
- Efficient and comprehensive in providing inspection services
- Accredited with top international Accreditation Boards
- Service and client focused
- Respected within the industry in which we operate
- Reputable across a broad range of stakeholders
In the local and international environment, our dynamic portfolio of certifications and inspection services makes a difference in our approach to clients, and it is based on:
- The distinctive nature and consistency of the guidance that we can provide to our clients.
- Our ability to maintain a premier level of professional performance and customer service towards our clients.
This is our Assurance Proposition, a successful method which makes us unique in the international scene of accredited certification bodies and inspection services providers.
Our clients are our main evangelists, and we are proud to display their feedback on Certification Europe with regard to our partnership across our areas of business.
Certification Europe operates a policy of achieving formal accreditation from a relevant authority before offering a service in a standard to the market, where it is commercially feasible.
Accreditation is the process by which a certification body is recognised to offer certification services. In order to become accredited, Certification Europe is required to implement a quality management system which is assessed by an independent authorised body (national accreditation body) to determine that it meets international standards. Certification Europe is audited annually to ensure its services meet the exacting requirements of the relevant accreditation standards.
Our accreditation means that we have been independently assessed as possessing the expertise and competency to audit and certify to each of the listed standards on our website. Organisations who are seeking to have a system certified to an international standard should ensure that the assessment and certification is carried out by a competent accredited body. This means that the certification body providing the service is accredited and can provide evidence that it has the expertise, skills, proven knowledge of the standard and itself operates a quality service.
A national accreditation body exists in most countries to perform the task of approving, monitoring and auditing certification services. National authorities liaise through an international forum (www.iaf.org) to ensure that international standards are adopted in a uniform manner to enable international recognition.
Certification Europe has achieved formal accreditation in the following standards:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management Systems Certification
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems Certification
- ISO 20000-1 - IT Service Management Systems Certification
- BS 25999 – Business Continuity Management Systems Certification
- ISO 27001 - Information Security Management Systems Certification
- ISO 50001 - Energy Management Systems Certification
- DIR 93/1999/EU - Electronic Signatures Certification
- APACS Standard 55 – Accredited Cheque Printers
- World Lottery Association Security Control Standard