CheckPoint Pumps & Systems
CheckPoint® is a leading provider of chemical injection solutions. We design, manufacture, and market the world’s most reliable chemical injection pumps and pump packages, control panels, pressure test systems, process components, and green energy solutions. CheckPoint pumps precisely inject liquids, including highly corrosive chemicals, into process systems. Our pumps are often used for continuous injection and batch processes where flow metering accuracy is paramount.
- Produce high reliability pumps and products that deliver superior performance.
- Build our business around the customer’s needs, rather than ask the customer to conform to ours.
- A CheckPoint customer is for life, not just a convenient sale today.
- Conduct business with respect, professionalism, and integrity.
- Encourage internal mistakes to be reported and corrected, rather than hidden and repeated.
- Quality is an absolute and non-negotiable principal; as such all products must and will meet our standards before they reach the customer.
- Flow Rate: 0.005 – 2,220 USG/H (0.02 – 8,403 L/H)
- Pressure: 0 – 20,000 PSIG (0 – 1380 BARG)
- High Reliability: designs proven to produce order-of-magnitude productivity improvements
- Precise Metering: accurate and repeatable performance stands out in the industry
- Plug & Play Packages: CheckPoint factory-designed and fabricated injection packages simplify chemical dosing programs
- Modular Components: designed to be easily convertible in the field or plant setting with many shared components and common external dimensions
- Chemical Resistance: all wetted parts are available in stainless steel and other high-grade metals, and all seals are available in a wide variety of materials to suit your chemical compatibility needs
- Service: CheckPoint provides excellent product assistance and technical support to all customers
CheckPoint® pumps are the highest quality pumps available. Most all of the products are composed of components designed and manufactured by CheckPoint® in the US, and every single pump is assembled and tested in its main facility in Mandeville, Louisiana prior to shipment.
Because of our focus on quality and our use of only premium materials, CheckPoint® pumps generally cost more to make and are sometimes more expensive to purchase than any other competitive product. However, industry experience proves they are far less expensive to operate.
- Reciprocating Pneumatic
- Reciprocating Electric
- 'Wobble-Plate' Electric
- Plunger (Single-Acting)
- Plunger (Double-Acting)
- Diaphragm (Single)
- Diaphragm (Leak-Detecting)
- Diaphragm (Multiplex)
- Chemical Injection at onshore or offshore oil wellheads
- Scavengers (H2S, O2)
- Hydrate Inhibitors (MeOH, MEG, LDHI)
- Foamers and Defoamers
- Corrosion, Scale, and Paraffin Inhibitors
- Clarifiers, Biocides, Bleaches, and Acids
Standard and custom packages inclusive of all necessary process components.
Engineered process components, including chemical filters, calibration gauges, check valves, and controllers.
Standard process components, including tubing fittings (low and high pressure), gauges, ball and needle valves, PRVs, flow meters, tanks, hoses, regulators, pulsation dampeners, electric motors...etc.
Aftercare - When you buy Checkpoint, you buy a relationship with a company that cares about the reputation of its products. Whenever there are problems, we will be there to assist you. We tend to be rather generous in giving our customers the 'benefit of the doubt' and often ship free parts out long after the warranty is 'officially' over when a clear cause of pump failure cannot be established.
Warranty - Our warranty is the best in the business, and includes protection against defects in workmanship and materials, as well as our exclusive 90-day 'no questions asked' return policy on any product we sell.
Exchanges and Repairs - Checkpoint Pumps & Systems offers customers factory-direct repair and reconditioning services on every engineered product we sell. Checkpoint Pumps & Systems provides this service via an exchange program, in which we cross-ship our rebuilt pumps to our customers prior to receiving back the pump to be serviced. This service is provided at the same cost as a traditional repair and return.
Rentals - Most of our equipment is available for long or short term lease.
Trial Pumps - Our test pump program makes it easy to find out if our products are right for you. No invoice will be sent until you are happy, and there are no strings attached.
Health care and Maintenance - We want to be your pump company. One of the ways we keep you is by offering a regular maintenance program in which we come on-site at a regular interval to maintain your pumps and process equipment for you. The terms of the program are flexible and are based around your needs.
At CheckPoint Pumps & Systems, we define chemical injection. We are proud that the pump industry has embraced the science behind our award-winning products.
Founded in 1993, we’ve now expanded our products and operations globally. Our size allows us to effectively facilitate the needs of the world’s largest industrial clients while maintaining the attentive service qualities of a small company.
We in the CheckPoint family recognize that our efficiency contributes to your success, and we don’t take this position lightly. Whether your solution is a single pumping application, or an expansive engineered system, CheckPoint is committed to becoming your partner in excellence.
- We lead the world in solution-driven design and manufacture of process packages, control systems, and metering pumps.
- Continuous Improvement
CheckPoint is a leading provider of chemical injection solutions. We design, manufacture, and market the world’s most reliable chemical injection pumps, pump packages, control panels, pressure test systems, green energy solutions, and process components.