Chemical Treatment Services Ltd are a Belfast based water treatment company offering competitively priced chemicals and equipment with a prompt and efficient service. Chemical Treatment Services offer the following services in the control of legionellosis: water treatment chemicals, hot & cold water system monitoring, legionella risk assessment, analysis, cleaning & disinfection, training; and consultancy.
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd is a water treatment company incorporated in 1984. Since then the company has grown and its last year trading showed a turnover of £1.5M. The company concentrates on the following main areas of work:
- Chemicals and associated equipment for boilers and cooling towers
- Bulk cleaning & maintenance chemicals and biocides
- Plant in the form of filters, softeners, Reverse Osmosis, de-ionisers, U.V. Units etc.. This includes projects for supply, install & commission
- Swimming pool/leisure including associated equipment
- Maintenance & service of all items we supply
- Legionella monitoring and risk assessment
- Water analytical services
Because of the nature of some of the contracts we have undertaken we have to offer a full back up service in the form of:
- Spare Parts
- General maintenance/service
- We offer this to all our customers and very rarely are they let down. We offer a 24 hour service if required.
Most of the projects we undertake are carried out by our own staff. However we do rely on certain sub-contractors for parts of the work. Because of our ISO 9001:2000 accreditation any sub-contractor we use must fulfil certain criteria. As a result there are only 2 or 3 sub-contractors we will use.
Before any of our staff work in the field they are given training either to conform to legislation or with our suppliers. Training takes the form of classroom and infield depending on the nature of the training. Also because of the importance that we put on health and safety our staff also undergo specific training in areas which affect their workplace. i.e.
- Safe working practice
- working in a confined space
- Working at a height
- Lifting heavy loads
These training courses will be run by a Government Department or in house depending on the work detailed.