Chemonics International Inc
Chemonics International is a global consulting firm promoting economic growth and higher living standards in developing countries. With offices on five continents and close to 1,000 employees, we are one of the world`s largest firms focusing exclusively on international development. Our environmental services practice stresses the use of market-based incentives, enhanced management systems, and careful audit protocols to help enterprises reduce environmental and social impacts. We offer solutions in environmental services, natural resource management, and climate change by combining cross-cutting services such as trade facilitation, conformity assessment, governance, gender assessment, and finance. Our record in sustainable agribusinesses and forestry is complemented by our service offerings in water and coastal zone management and responsible tourism.
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For nearly 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.
Chemonics Values, Attitudes, and Behaviors
Caring | Serve others
- Be respectful and humble.
- Listen, empathize, and be compassionate.
- Embrace teamwork.
- Give regular feedback (appreciative and constructive).
Excellence | Exceed expectations
- Provide dedicated customer service.
- Master skills and focus on details.
- Solve problems, admit mistakes, learn and move on.
- Set high standards and deliver quality results.
Innovation | Be entrepreneurial
- Be flexible and open-minded.
- Take initiative and introduce new ideas.
- Translate ideas to actions quickly.
- Accelerate change and be part of the change.
Integrity | Trust one another
- Be transparent (open door, open book).
- Do the right thing.
- Honor commitments and be accountable.
- Empower others to take action and make decisions.
Opportunity | Think big
- Be versatile.
- Continue to learn and develop self.
- Mentor and develop others.
- Take chances on people and partners.