China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC)
CNPC is China`s largest oil and gas producer and supplier, as well as one of the world`s major oilfield service providers and a globally reputed contractor in engineering construction, with businesses covering petroleum exploration & production, natural gas & pipelines, refining & marketing, oilfield services, engineering construction, petroleum equipment manufacturing and new energy development, as well as capital management, finance and insurance services.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Oil, Gas & Refineries
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- Over 1000
- less than $1,000,000 US
China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) is an integrated international energy company.
Based in China, we have oil and gas assets and interests in more than 30 countries in Africa, Central Asia-Russia, America, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, and other regions.
- Crude output: 102.54 million tons per year in China
- Natural gas output: 103.27 billion cubic meters per year in China
- Crude runs: 152.45 million tons per year in China
- Domestic service stations: 21,399
- Domestic pipelines: 85,582 kilometers, including 20,359 kilometers for crude oil (68.9% of China's total), 53,834 kilometers for natural gas (76.2% of China's total) and 11,389 kilometers for refined products ( 43.2% of China's total)