Christian Bollin Armaturenfabrik GmbH
Bollin valves have had a long-standing reputation in the chemical, refinery and power station industries since 1924. Bollin valves are available in 350.000 different designs with 10.000 different connection combinations. We offer worldwide what must be one of the most extensive valve ranges in the measurement and control engineering sector. All information can be found in the enclosed catalogue. We manufacture valves according to DIN, ANSI or customer specifications up to DN 12, PN 630 at a maximum working temperature of 600°C. We are in the position to manufacture the valves you require within a few days. Firma Bollin are especially geared towards supplying smaller quantities when they are urgently required.
This has been supported and proven by:
- sales of more than 8 million valves
- more than 1.200 customers in Germany
- more than 2.000 customers world-wide.
Firma Bollin holds certificates in compliance with DIN ISO 9001.
We supply German and English documentation for the complete range.
- CAD drawings of all valves included in the catalogue or as data (in DXF or DWG format) on disc.
- parts list
- replacement parts list
- operating and service instructions
- acceptance certificate (EN 10204 - 3.1/3.2)
- material certificate (EN 10204 - 3.1/3.2)
Additional comments to the catalogue:
- As we are continually developing our equipment, we reserve the right to make changes
- All particulars are in mm.
- The maximum possible working pressure PB can be considerably under the maximum given nominal pressure PN due to the attachment.