Cianbro self-performs Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Fabrication, and Coating, in twelve different markets, throughout the United States. Performing services under various contractual methods and in several different capacities, Cianbro has experience in Construction Management, Design-Build, and Engineer Procure Construct (EPC), in addition to Conventional Design-Bid-Build. Cianbro continues to be selected as a Prime/General Contractor and Joint Venture/Partner, but has also served as a Construction Manager, Subcontractor, Fabrication Supplier, and Consultant for construction services.
Experience & Capabilities
Ranked #90 on Engineering News-Record’s 2012 Top 400 Contractors, Cianbro is best known for its self-performing capabilities and innovative, hands on construction techniques.
Awards & Recognition
As the recipient of over 62 years of awards, Cianbro has been nationally recognized as the Contractor of the Year and the Healthiest and Safest Company in America. Cianbro has also received awards for Excellence in Construction, Build America, Outstanding Civil Engineering Achievement, and Engineering Excellence. Cianbro’s Project Teams are assembled with the depth, experience, and expertise to ensure each project’s success, through attention to detail and aggressive management techniques.
Health & Safety
Cianbro’s number one priority is the safety of its team members – every team member should go home in better condition than which they arrived. Recognized as a national leader in pursuing health and safety in the workplace, Cianbro’s success can be credited directly to the team’s attitude towards working safe – one which is unmatched in the construction industry.
With over 4,000 team members, Cianbro has established a service territory which spans the entire United States. With the Corporate Office located in Maine, Cianbro also has offices in the North East, Mid Atlantic, Mid West, South Central, and South West Regions, in addition to Fabrication and Coating, Deep Water Marine, and Modular Manufacturing Facilities.
To Be the Best Employee Owned Construction Company in the World
Cianbro will safely provide quality construction services on time and at a competitive price. Through innovation, efficiency, and our can-do spirit, we will develop people, satisfy our customers and grow shareholder value.
We value people who
- exercise judgment and take action;
- accept accountability for their actions;
- learn from experience and continuously improve;
- treat others with honesty, fairness, dignity and respect.
- We value our word as our bond; meeting commitments and expecting other to meet theirs.
- We value our faith in others and assume the risk to establish mutual trust and respect.
- We value relationships with others willing to work toward mutual goals and mutual prosperity.
- We value accepting responsibility, earning rights, and sharing opportunities.
- We value our reputation as a measure of our integrity; we aspire to be industry leaders.
- We value our role as responsible corporate citizens, being a part of society, not just the economy.
Guided by our vision, mission and values, the careful allocation of resources to drive sustainable long term growth and competitive advantage, by focusing on key markets, geographies, clients and services.