Cimelia Resource Recovery Pte Ltd
Cimelia Resource Recovery is an integral arm of the Enviro-Hub Group of companies. Aligned to the Group’s positioning of providing environment restoration solutions for Electronics, Electrical & Equip Industries, Cimelia Resource Recovery was established to provide quality Platinum Group Metals (PGM) refining and management services to global players internationally. With a vision to be the leader in electronic waste management and recycling industries and Cimelia Resource Recovery is relentlessly innovating and pursuing new ways of managing electronic waste to stay ahead of the competition. Through our pollution free technologies, we help to protect our environment and preserve the natural resources.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Waste Management
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
To be the leader in electronic waste management and recycling industries and to offer our unique services to our clients worldwide.
- Corporate environmental leadership
- Provide total E-Waste management through our cost effective, innovative, and pollution-free technology
- Protection of clients’ proprietary rights through safe and secured destruction services
- Protect our environment and preserve the natural resources
Computers, mobile phones, portable consoles and electronic gadgets that fascinate and dazzle our youths and indeed, our general population are all powered by the technological breakthroughs in the Electrical and Electronic Equipment (“EEE”) industries.
More importantly, the EEE industries contribute to sustaining our very way of life, in small ways such as powering household appliances, to the intricate systems used in governing and ensuring the safety of our very world.
What happens though, to all these gadgetry once the next generation product arrives to take its place? What do we do with the excesses of our affluent lifestyle, once today’s ‘IT’ product becomes tomorrow’s E-waste?
In landfills, E-waste represents 2% of trash but equals to 70% of overall toxic waste.
With a 20,000 square metres facility – recognised as Singapore’s largest E-Waste management, recycling, and PGM recovery and refining facility, Cimelia prides ourselves by employing pollution-free technology that results in zero landfill thereby protecting our environment and preserving our scarce natural resources.
Through our facility and BAIT (Best Available Innovative Technology) technique, our technology comprises of :
- Mechanical dry process plant with on-line sampling system
- Precious metals (PGM) recovery and refining
- Base metal recovery
- CRT recycling
- Jewellery Scrap/ Plating Filters Recycling & Refining Plant
- Catalytic Converters Recycling & Refining Plant
- Rechargeable battery recycling
- Pollution control equipments
- Chemical treatment
- Waste water treatment
- Analytical laboratory