Cincinnati Test Systems (CTS)
Cincinnati Test Systems, Inc. (CTS) has been delivering precision leak detection equipment, function test systems, and assembly verification testing to manufacturers throughout the world since 1981. We are known as the leak detection experts in virtually every major market, from car parts like water pumps and solenoid valves, to the medical industry, including catheter testing and other medical devices. Our leak detection equipment is designed with selectable language options to support customers worldwide. We have sales and service in over 20 countries, making us the right choice for your leak test requirements.
Cincinnati Test Systems (CTS) is a world leading designer and manufacturer of standard and custom leak test systems and leak detection equipment. Leak testing is critical to ensuring proper product quality, safety, and performance. There are numerous reliable leak test methods, each with unique characteristics that make it favorable for specific applications.
- CTS' extensive expertise in pressure decay, vacuum decay, mass flow, and helium leak testing allows us to provide the best technical solutions for your machines performing leak detection and other testing applications.
- The Sentinel™ family of leak detection instruments includes market-leading pressure decay, vacuum decay, and mass flow equipment that delivers best-in-class performance and advanced technology alongside value-added features.
- Our dedicated R&D team is responsible for multiple patents and delivering innovative leak detection instruments that address real world manufacturing-related issues.
- CTS operates an A2LA accredited lab for the manufacturing and re-certification of NIST traceable calibrated leak/flow standards to ISO 17025.
Leak Detection Equipment for All Industries & Applications
Cincinnati Test Systems manufactures leak test machines for every industry, from medical to automotive, defense to aerospace, and beyond. For over 30 years, we’ve been providing pressure decay, vacuum decay, mass flow, helium leak, and other leak detection equipment for customers all around the globe. CTS’ leak test machines have earned a reputation for excellence by delivering best-in-class performance and advanced technology.
More than Leak Test
As long as CTS has supplied leak test equipment we have also supplied integrated function test and assembly verification solutions. A CTS function test system is designed to produce test results that verify a product's performance or functionality by simulating real world or extreme operation conditions and analyzing the results. Core competencies include, but are not limited to:
- Hydrostatic testing
- Calibration Components
- Sealing Devices
- Signature Analysis
- Hydraulic Flow Testing
- Pneumatic Flow and Pressure Testing
Industry-Leading Test Solutions
CTS is a member of the TASI Group of Companies. Based in southern Ohio, we have developed a global leadership role in industrial leak detection equipment and custom function test systems.
CTS' reputation as the industry's leading leak detection manufacturer is built on our professional sales force, knowledgeable application engineers, efficient project teams, and skill service technicians. Contact us today to talk to one of our sales engineers about your leak detection application.