Established in 1982, Cirtex is as an industrial textiles manufacturing and distribution company. We remain a family business committed to providing top quality service and focused attention to the needs of all our valued customers. Since 1982, we have maintained our Company Values and continue to do this every day. A world class provider of geosynthetic, civil & infrastructure materials and expertise. We are committed to making every one of your projects 100% successful. From initial concept through to advance collaboration with your project team, Cirtex has a wealth of experience and knowledge to provide proven, cost-effective solutions to Environmental, Civil and Hydraulic engineering challenges.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Construction & Construction Materials - Geotechnical
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
What we do
- Retaining Walls
- Reinforced Soil Walls
- Pavements, Embankments and Raft Foundations
- Subsoil Drainage Filtration
- Slope Stability Systems
- Earth Anchoring Systems
- Landfill and Environmental Barrier Systems
- Stormwater Management Systems
- Erosion and Sediment Control
- Coastal Protection
- Surfacing Reinforcement
- Landscaping Edging and Paver Restraints
Whatever your project you can be confident that Cirtex is available to support and help achieve the desired result. Our goal is to deliver excellence throughout the lifecycle of every project.
- Advanced research and development
- The largest 100% New Zealand owned geosynthetics manufacturer and supplier
- Technical and onsite support
- Quality assurance
- Ability to deliver
Established in 1982, Cirtex is as an industrial textiles manufacturing and distribution company. We remain a family business committed to providing top quality service and focused attention to the needs of all our valued customers. Since 1982, we have maintained our Company Values and continue to do this every day.
- Sustained commitment to be world class
- Time is precious, unmanaged risk & waste are unacceptable
- Accepting responsibility and accountability
- Agile and continually improving
At Cirtex we don’t simply sell products and solutions to projects.
We work with clients to better understand the specifics of each project, analyse the required functions and take a creative approach to solving the challenge on hand to present a Value-Engineered Solution.
Value Engineering eliminates any unnecessary use of product and ensures the most effective product or solution is used without compromising on quality.
To ensure on-time delivery to meet demanding project deadlines, Cirtex has extensive stock holdings throughout New Zealand.
North Island distribution centres are located in Wiri – Auckland, Silverdale – Auckland, Tauranga and our South Island distribution centre out of Hornby – Christchurch. We also have stock holdings in Wellington and Hamilton with our manufacturing facilities in Thames.