Clearflow Group Inc
Clearflow Group Inc. is a full service company providing engineered solutions for water clarification (industrial reuse or release, waste water, sediment and metals removal), soil stability and erosion control and de-salinization solutions for both soil and water. Clearflow has spent the last three years working with National Research Council of Alberta and the Universities of Alberta and Guelph to prove products are environmentally friendly and can be used in-situ, allowing for release directly back into the environment, or for reclaiming water for reuse (Toxicity Reports are available off our website).
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Filtration and Separation
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
Clearflow Group Inc are pre-treatment experts with a diverse line of products and services, providing you with unique, innovative, site-specific answers to your soil and water challenges.
Turn your water into Clearflow in hours, not days.
We specialize in soil stabilization, erosion and sediment control, water clarification and treatment, and wastewater treatment in the commercial and industrial sector.
We support our own line of polymer products with a suite of services provided by professional engineers, chemists, scientists, project managers and installers.
Since Clearflow’s inception, we have continued to develop and perfect our Lynx line of polymer products with informed research and systematic testing. Water Lynx and Soil Lynx are environmentally safe products that have been proven effective through our years of experience.
Stewards of the environment
Clearflow began in 2005 as a response to the drive towards more sustainable environmental stewardship and stricter regulatory controls. We are a team of dedicated and experienced professionals who think innovatively to come up with one-of-a-kind answers to your environmental needs.
With our industry-leading polymer product line, our clients meet or exceed environmental regulations, set and achieve water discharge targets, and reduce their environmental footprint. With our polymer products and services, you can attain the industry standard and accepted “Best Management Practices.”
Clearflow provides educational services.
Relationships with individuals like Dr. Anne Naeth, Dr. Michael Serpe, Dr. Nicholas Ashbolt, Dr. Yang Lui and Dr. Greg Goss of the Water Initiative at the University of Alberta bring us to the industry’s front door. We provide presentations to universities, professional organizations, engineers and environmental firms. These presentations educate audiences on water quality issues, potential solutions and the impacts of water use.
Lunch and learns are available upon request! Please fill out the Contact Us portion on our website and we will get in touch!
Clearflow is an active part of the community.
- CETC (Clean Energy Technologies Centre) Board Member
- ENVIRO Board of Strathcona County Member
- We conduct an annual Student Mentoring Program
- Ongoing guest lecturer at University of Alberta, Soil Remediation and Reclamation Program, Department of Chemistry
Our business is driven by five core values:
- Design effective and simple systems, products and processes that can be performed using minimal high-level technical personnel
- Minimize costs to the client by integrating with and utilizing existing infrastructure wherever possible
- Be cost-effective and competitively priced
- Provide the most environmentally friendly products available for industry
- Offer clients outstanding SERVICE, CREDIBILITY, and INTEGRITY test