Clewer Marketing Ltd. operates in environmental technology and is a subsidiary of the Salmela Corporation, better known for its Hesburger brand. Clewer Marketing Ltd is responsible for the sales and marketing of Clewer waste water treatment systems.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Clewer Marketing Ltd. operates in environmental technology and is a subsidiary of the Salmela Corporation, better known for its Hesburger brand.
- Clewer Marketing Ltd is responsible for the sales and marketing of Clewer waste water treatment systems.
- The founder of the company is Esa Mäkinen and CEO is Heikki Salmela.
A pioneer in waste water treatment
The Finnish company Pineline, founded in 1987, has carried out chemical and biological research on water purification methods ever since 1994. Since 1995 the water purification method has been adapted successfully for use in industrial solutions. The method can be used for purifying drain water from landfills, chlorinated swimming pool water, waste water from car washes and toxins from various industrial processes. Clewer’s bioreactors are currently used in Hese’s car wash services, among others.
Clewer has patented the RBBR (rotating biofilm bed reactor) bioreactor and related microbiology. One of the foundations of the bioreactor’s operating principle is utilising centrifugal forces in growing biofilm.
Our know-how in centrifugal technology was an important factor in establishing a joint venture in 2006 with Grupo Fortuny, an energy company operating in the Mediterranean region and in South America.