Click-On Logistics Limited. (COL)
Since its creation in February 2000, Click-On Logistics, Supply Chain Consultants, has enjoyed carefully planned growth – largely through reputation and high levels of repeat business. Our client profile features mainly large corporations, fast growth companies and public sector organisations undergoing significant levels of change and development. With significant feedback from clients, we believe our core strengths can be summarised as: Industry expertise and pedigrees from the ‘Big 5’ consulting companies, helping provide the thorough training needed to operate as professional supply chain management consultants. Demonstrable insight into client strategic or organisational issues and technical challenges, enabling us to deliver thorough and focused results.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Environmental Management
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
- The desire and capability to see any recommendation or strategy through from design to implementation we are always prepared to implement our solutions with clients (not for them).
- Working alongside, or sometimes within client teams, actively encouraging valuable skills transfer.
- Independence from specific modelling software. We have access to technical analysis tools and techniques which are selected according to client needs. Our expertise and independence ensures a ‘best fit’ solution in implementing logistics projects.
- Second language skills, regularly used in the business environment.
- A flexible and responsive approach to client requirements and timescales
- The delivery of pragmatic and implementable solutions.
We have two main work streams in our business:
- The core operations improvement expertise that delivers profit improvement and service enhancement to operating companies.
- The ‘Making Strategy Pay’ offer which includes operations improvement, within a broader framework of strategic change. This is delivered in collaboration with our business associates at The Oakwood Partnership.
We are measured by our successful projects:
- An 8% reduction in annual logistics operating costs achieved through a restructured outsourcing deal in the food sector.
- A 16% reduction in the cost per item dispatched in a new distribution centre achieved through the use of advanced technologies and new ways of working.
- A 4% reduction in spend of a >30million pa category achieved by undertaking a strategic sourcing review for a major leisure sector client.
To reinforce the delivery of results such as those listed here, the Making Strategy Pay methodology embraces end to end thinking where business strategy and operations strategy become one. This drives ‘joined up’ thinking across the enterprise and encourages the supply chain to be considered as value added.