CNIguard is a high technology firm delivering infrastructure protection and asset management solutions to the energy, electricity, water, transportation and other vital sectors. In an era of Big Data and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT), through our Sensorcore platform, CNIguard solutions enable the monetization of data in three key ways: Our products provide real-time monitoring of vital national infrastructure to detect, safeguard and prevent human interference (such as vandalism or theft) or disruptive acts of nature resulting in cost-effective solutions and considerable savings in minimizing damage. Data can be used for preventive maintenance and early detection of problems; improving efficiency and effectiveness of the infrastructure; and monetization of data that our solutions collect. Our products enable linking numerous independent sensors into a single coherent system increasing effectiveness and efficiency.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
How We Do It
- Devices (such as MANITOR, our Manhole Monitoring System, INDETECT, our Intrusion Detection System or OVERLINE, our Overhead Line Monitoring System) embedded into transmission and distribution networks comprising diverse sensors in a ruggedized design, long life battery or power harvesting, with simple and rapid installation.
- Communications over cellular, radio, satellite or other available networks, encrypted and two-way enabling over-the-air updates.
- Data storage and management (see our SaaS section) including a dashboard, collection and validation of raw data, reporting, query drilldown, forecasting events, analyzing patterns, and optimizing operations.
- Enabling decisions to manage maintenance or repair operations, deploy emergency services, balance loading and proactively communicating with stakeholders.
- Benefits accruing from reduced capital and operating costs, lower risks due to enhanced safety, fewer outages and events, optimized network planning.
- Headquarters in UK and USA
- Worldwide patents in force and pending
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- FCC certified
- Approved for UK Government Use
- Installed base of thousands of devices
- Bluechip customers including utilities and infrastructure operators