cobos Fluid Service GmbH
Certified supplier of operating concepts for the disposal of emulsions and industrial, oil-containing sewages.
cobos aspires to be the market leader for the treatment of emulsions and industrial waste water in Germany. In the medium term this position shall be reached in all of Europe.
We are convinced that the treatment in operating model installations at customer sites combined with installations at cobos' own sites is the optimal route to achieve this goal. With this set-up we would like to offer our customers quantifiable cost savings and, at the same time, a maximum of safety and availability.
For this purpose we strive to be the best provider regarding technology, know how, service and financing
In our operating models we exclusively employ technologies which have proven their suitability at our own sites over a substantial period of time. We have long term relationships with the best suppliers of each technology.
We thus ensure:
- Access to the best technology available
- Continuous further development of the plants in view of new requirements and the practical experience gained through our operating practice, especially low life-time costs and low MTBF
- Favorable commercial terms
- Flexible supply
- Over 25 years of experience in the disposal and treatment of emulsions and industrial wastewater
- Operation of currently 30 evaporators at customers sites and own locations
- Treatment of over 100.000 t of industrial wastewater per year
- In-house analysis and laboratory
- Pilot plant with a capacity of 90 l/h.
Our know-how creates added value, particularly in the following areas:
- Optimised plant layout and configuration
- Installation is run without negative interference with the customer's day-to-day operations
- Low operating costs through constant comparison of performance and cost data between the different installations and transfer of the best results to the other sites ('best practice')
- All-inclusive package