Columbia Analytical Instruments Inc.
Columbia Analytical Instruments (CAI) is a Columbia SC (USA) based manufacturing business of innovative laboratory products. Here we make the SmartBlock line of block digesters. They include a 100 position COD block digester and a 56 position trace metals digester. We also manufacture premium quality COD tubes in the 5-150ppm, 20-1500ppm and 20-900ppm for NPDES compliance monitoring. Mercury free versions are available. Our price is unbeatable, especially in this uncertain economy. We also OEM COD tubes to lab supply companies. Inquire with us soon!
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Laboratory Equipment
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
- less than $1,000,000 US
- Columbia Analytical Instruments was conceived in the early 2000's as a department of Columbia Analytical Laboratories, originally(incorporated in 1986. This mid-sized lab served clients successfully all over SC for 17 years.
- In 2003 the lab was sold and CAI (Columbia Analytical Instruments) was formed as a stand-alone manufacturing facility.
- Our Mission has always been world-class service using the years of analytical laboratory experience as a solid foundation moving forward.
- The Goal at CAI is to place ourselves in out clients shoes. Knowing the laboratory market is both price and quality sensitive, our products are thoroughly evaluated prior to launch.
- Using our experience as a base, every aspect of production is vetted to ensure innovative quality control strategies and cost effective procedures result in first class products our partner laboratories find indispensable.
From the Mountains to the Beaches
- South Carolina is a place of breathtaking beauty and elegant, friendly people.
- The staff at CAI feel blessed and more than a little fortunate to be where the winters are mild (but still an occasional snowfall) to Famously Hot in the summertime