Compliance Surveys Ltd
Compliance Surveys Ltd (C.S.) is a firm of Chartered Surveyors. In that capacity it provides independent survey reports for a variety of disciplines, all associated with the structure and infrastructure of commercial buildings. It does not provide ongoing remedial work following a survey. If requested by the client, a list of companies capable of providing the remedial work is provided. It is not the intention to provide remedial work in the future. One of the firm’s greatest strengths is that it operates as an independent advisor, with no vested interest in the profitability or magnitude of any remedial work recommended.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Construction & Construction Materials
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
Compliance Surveys was originally incorporated by Adam Grundy B.Sc. M.R.I.C.S. as Asbestos Management Surveys in 2002.
Since then we have constantly reinvested in training and the company infrastructure.
Today we are a firm of independent, specialist, multi-skilled surveyors.
All our surveyors have an intrinsic knowledge of property construction. Multi-disciplined, they can undertake all the surveys needed in one visit providing you with economic site visits and minimum business disruption.
We are the only firm of Chartered Surveyors regulated by the Legionella Control Association.
How can we help?
We constantly monitor changes in property related legislation. These are posted on our news section and compiled in a quarterly newsletter. To receive a brief email letting you know that news items have been posted to access at your leisure please click here.
What do we do?
Click any of the options for more information:
- Asbestos surveys
- Legionella water risk assessment surveys
- Radon testing and abatement
- Commercial energy performance certificates
- Display energy certificates
- Energy efficiency assessments (ISO 14001)
- Thermal imaging of buildings
- Air conditioning certification and testing
- Full health and safety assessment/audit reports
- Glazing risk assessment surveys
- Fire risk assessment surveys
- Disability access surveys
- PAT & fixed wire surveys