Since 1992, Corrosion Cops has built a niche business as one of Hawaii`s most trusted and unique businesses in rust prevention and corrosion control. Committed to providing quality services to the community, we believe that a reputation as an honest and reliable business is key for success. Rust and Corrosion Protection Products and Solutions for Harsh Tropical Environments. Corrosion Cops sells Products and Solutions to prevent rust & corrosion for government, commercial, industrial and residential customers.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Manufacturing, Other
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Since 1992, Corrosion Cops has built a niche business as one of Hawaii's most trusted and unique businesses in rust prevention and corrosion control. Committed to providing quality services to the community, we believe that a reputation as an honest and reliable business is key for success.
In 2011 Corrosion Cops became a Women Owned Small Business.
Providing our customers with sound, safe and environmentally viable solutions to their rust and corrosion problems has
resulted in many successful projects in many facets of business in Hawaii and the Pacific Basin. Corrosion Cops serves
Federal, State, City and local governments as well as many large and small businesses and corporations.
Because we live on an Island (since 1977) our focus is on green solutions to corrosion control utilizing products and methods
that result in cost avoidance, less downtime and most importantly personal and environmentally safe
rust and corrosion prevention programs.
- On a personal side - we celebrated our 36th wedding anniversary September 17, 2013.
- We have two married children, both Waipahu High School Graduates.
- Our son Matthew (29) Captain U.S. Air Force Meteorologist - Purdue Graduate, stationed at Andrews AFB
- and our daughter, Samantha (28) Colorado State University Graduate living in Ft. Collins, CO.
- Rich is originally from Cleveland, Ohio and his personal interests include - Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar,
- Piano, Riding and Rebuilding Motorcycles and tropical gardening.
- Linda is a 1976 Louisiana State Graduate, currently serves on the Hawaii Steel Alliance Board and her interests include - Golfing, surfing, triathlons, running, swimming, photography and motorcycle riding with Rich.