Crafton Tull has been contributing to the built environment for over 50 years. That longevity, coupled with investments in technologies and sustainable design practices confirms that we are well crafted to lead our industry well into the 21st·century. With a focus on outstanding client service, our professionals deliver quality planning, architecture, engineering and surveying services to our clients across the country. At Crafton Tull, we deliver a wide breadth of integrated architecture, infrastructure, and surveying expertise. Our methodology is based on collaboration and partnerships with our clients, contractors, and state and local agencies. With innovative yet reliable solutions, progressive thinking, and a responsive and high-performance staff, we make the project design and construction phase productive and rewarding.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
At Crafton Tull, We deliver a wide breadth of services backed by over 50 years of experience. Since 1963, when Bob Crafton and Lem Tull founded Crafton Tull, we have grown into a full-service firm with over 300 employees offering planning, architecture, infrastructure engineering, landscape architecture, interior design, structural engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and plumbing design.
We have grown from a civil engineering and survey firm into a six-office, multi-discipline professional service firm with offices stationed strategically in our region giving us the ability to serve a national market. Since serving clients nationwide, we have become nationally recognized as a top 500 design firm by Engineering News Record, ranked the 203rd largest architectural practice by Architectural Record, and one of the fastest growing architectural, engineering, and environmental firms by Zweig White.
Today, as we continue to grow, we strive to live up to the values that our firm was founded upon; experience, responsiveness, and accountability to our clients and communities.
At Crafton Tull our core values provide a solid foundation for everything we do. Because we hold these values strongly, our employees, clients and vendors know where we stand and what we stand for. Our core values stem from an abiding faith in God.
- CREATIVITY Provide original, extraordinary and imaginative solutions for our clients.
- INTEGRITY Deal fairly with uncompromising honesty and trust in all relationships.
- RESPECT Treat each other with consideration, appreciation and respect in all our relationships.
- CELEBRATION Celebrate our achievements, by having fun and recognizing our successes.
- LOYALTY Steadfast in our allegiance to our team, our clients and our ideals.
- EXCELLENCE Strive to excel in all we do, by providing the best solutions with an unwavering attention to detail.
- SUSTAINABILITY Advocate environmental responsibility in our work, offices and communities.