Croner has a long history operating in the compliance market. The company was founded in 1941 with the name Croner Publications Limited, in 1947 the seminal HR bible ‘The Reference Book for Employers’ was launched, 1997 saw the introduction of consultancy services, and in 2003 the product portfolio was widened further with the introduction of software and pay and benefits services. At the heart of our company is a commitment to the health and growth of our clients. This means we’re not just a source of expert help, but also a trusted sounding board. Through the hundreds and thousands of discussions we have every year with clients, we identify trends and help future-proof their businesses with timely advice and new services.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Health and Safety
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
Today Croner is a world-class workplace business partner for the thousands of organisations it supports daily, through market-leading advice and services.
- We have over 70 years’ experience in compliance support and systems
- Our consultants have an average of 15 years’ industry experience
- We have a successful resolution in over 90% of Tribunal cases
- Over 100 Associations choose our services as a benefit to their members
Talk to a Croner expert today. Fill in your details to the right and we'll get in touch with you.
- Response within two working hours
- Free expert help and advice
- Solutions tailored to your needs