Since 1967, Crystal Mark, Inc. has specialized in the field of abrasive blasting technology. As a tool abrasive blasting has many uses in many applications. These include: electronics industry, aerospace, precision machining, medical manufacturing, semiconductor industry, glass engraving and fossil preparation. Micro-abrasive blasting is when a finely graded powder is introduced into a gas stream and delivered to a nozzle. The nozzle increases speed and directs the abrasive with precision. Join thousands of colleagues from more than 50 countries at our industry’s premier event — featuring advanced and emerging technologies in printed board design and manufacturing, electronics assembly, test and printed electronics! Find new suppliers with new solutions and connect with colleagues from around the world.
SWAM Blaster Crystal Mark, Inc. is involved in all aspects of abrasive processing:
- We manufacture the SWAM-Blaster line of abrasive blasting equipment from simple Pencil Blasters to Automated abrasive blasting systems.
- We support abrasive blasting equipment with Abrasives, Nozzles, and Spare parts.
- We use the abrasive blasting equipment in our own Contract Manufacturing operation for customers who prefer to use our Job Shop Services.
- See applications where micro abrasive blasting has helped customers with precision and control Abrasive Blasting Applications
- IPC Award
Abrasive blasting is environmentally friendly and in many cases can replace chemical processes.
At Crystal Mark, our philosophy is “give the customer a choice.” The customer can either buy the equipment or the service. As a service we are able to develop a process and determine the cost of operation. Once a process is established in our Job Shop, the customer can either continue with the contract service or buy the equipment and do the work themselves.
Provide Our Customers With:
- A single manufacturing source (one-stop-shopping) for micro abrasive sandblasting equipment and services.
- Quality state-of-the-art products at competitive prices
- A continuous stream of new products
- Superior customer service
Provide Our Suppliers With:
- Reliable long-term partnerships
Provide Our Employees With:
- Responsible and ethical leadership
- A creative working environment
- Promote sound environmental health and safety principles and practices by encouraging open communication with employees, governmental agencies, suppliers, contractors, customers and industry groups.