Cummins Inc. - Cummins Emission Solutions
Cummins Emission Solutions is a global leader in designing, manufacturing and integrating exhaust aftertreatment technology and solutions for the commercial on- and off-highway light-duty medium-duty, heavy-duty and high-horsepower engine markets. Dedicated to innovation and dependability in meeting global emission regulations, Cummins Emission Solutions develops and produces various emission solutions. These solutions are designed to meet the highest emissions standards worldwide. Our aftertreatment technology and solutions include our diesel oxidation catalysts (DOC), diesel particulate filters (DPF) and our selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems. We also provide engineered components to our customers, including both hydrocarbon dosing and urea dosing systems, integrated controls, and sensors. Across our vast range of products, we’ve achieved complete OBD capabilities while providing dependable products around the globe.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Pollution Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Over 1000
- more than 1,000,000,000 â¬
With key operations in the United States (Indiana and Wisconsin), China, India, the United Kingdom, Germany, Brazil and South Africa, Cummins Emission Solutions serves both OEM and engine first fit and retrofit customers.
Cummins Emission Solutions consists of four lines of business:
- Global On-Highway Business, serving heavy-duty truck, bus, medium-duty truck and light commercial vehicle markets with reliable, proven technologies since the dawn of emissions regulations
- Global Off-Highway Business, serving agriculture, construction, mining, rail, marine markets and many more with versatile, yet durable products to suit unique application needs
- Emerging Emission Business, serving emerging markets with aftertreatment solutions that help guide our customers through advancements in emissions around the globe
- Engineered Components Business, providing dosing, sensing and system control solutions to keep our technology working for you
At Cummins Emission Solutions, we take pride in the fact that our products embody the Cummins vision that everything we do leads to a cleaner, healthier and safer environment. But it’s not just our products that make a difference, it’s our people. Every day, our employees live the Cummins values to create an atmosphere of collaboration and innovation, transporting us to the forefront of emissions technology leadership and ensuring a commitment to our customers in every market we serve.
As part of the Cummins Inc. family, we take pride in the mission and values that drive the company culture.
- Motivating people to act like owners working together
- Exceeding customer expectations by always being the first to market with the best products
- Partnering with our customers to make sure that they succeed
- Demanding that everything we do leads to a cleaner, healthier, safer environment
- Creating wealth for all stakeholders
- Integrity. Strive to do what is right and do what we say we will do
- Innovation. Apply the creative ingenuity necessary to make us better, faster, first
- Delivering Superior Results. Exceeds expectations, consistently
- Corporate Responsibility. Serve and improve the communities in which we live
- Diversity. Embrace the diverse perspectives of all people and honor with both dignity and respect
- Global Involvement. Seek a world view and act without boundaries
Cummins Emission Solutions has a diverse worldwide staff located throughout the United States, Europe, South Africa, Brazil, India and China and our global presence continues to expand. One of the great benefits of this worldwide exposure is our thorough understanding of the complete range of aftertreatment technologies, so we can recommend the best solution to meet the needs of any customer, wherever you are.
- USA: Columbus, Indiana - Cummins Emission Solutions Headquarters Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, we’re in the midst of innovation and the hub of Cummins culture. Clessie Cummins founded our company here a century ago, and we’re lucky to be grounded here today.
- USA: Janesville, Wisconsin - The hub of our North American logistics, Janesville sees product packaging, materials handling and light system assembly.
- USA: Mineral Point, Wisconsin - Our main manufacturing site in the United States, the Mineral Point plant sees many of our DPF and SCR system solutions for on- and off-highway applications come through each year.
- USA: Stoughton, Wisconsin - The center of our research and developing, and product testing and validation, 57 and counting aftertreatment technology patents are a result of the hard work and dedication of our employees here.
- Brazil: Sao Paolo - A regional support center for South American markets, the Brazil site is home to sales teams, application and service engineers dedicated to providing customer care and technical expertise to our customers.
- South Africa: Pretoria - Reaching 500,000 manufactured SCR units, the Pretoria site has supported hundreds of thousands of trucks and buses delivering goods and people across Europe, Brazil, Australia and Japan.
- India: Pune - Serving as the Cummins Emissions Solutions Global Development Center, the Pune India facility focuses on continuous improvement for our SCR systems and related componentry, with engineers and scientists testing and validating our product every day.
- China: Beijing - Home to our Joint Venture with DongFeng and some of our urea dosing system manufacturing, Beijing is also a center for regional sales team, application and service engineers, supporting our customers across the area.
- United Kingdom: Darlington - Another global manufacturing site, the Darlington plant has manufactured over 100,000 SCR units, providing cost effective and innovative solutions to our customers since 2008.
- Germany: Marktheidenfeld - Acquired in 2011, our Marktheidenfeld facility is home to our Doser Technology Business, where our engineers work every day to deliver the right urea dosing solutions for each of our customers’ unique applications.
- The Netherlands: Helmond - Supporting regional customers and product development for the European market, the Helmond office houses program management, account management and engineering functions.