Curran Recycling Ltd.
Curran Recycling Ltd. offers options and solutions for your waste disposal needs, whether it be the processing of a by-product for re-use, the developing of recycling systems for specific waste streams, or the processing, remediation and disposal of soils for the cleanup of brown field sites.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Waste and Recycling
- Market Focus:
- Regionally (various states or provinces)
- Year Founded:
We’ve been helping Ontario consumers and businesses recycle and manage their waste responsibly since 1997. Each year, our recycling and waste treatment facility in Sarnia processes thousands of tons of material and keeps them from ending up in landfills.
- Consumer and contractor services. Forget about the dump. Our recycling and waste depot lets you easily dispose of material in a convenient and clean environment. Just drive through our gates onto the scale and then offload your material.
- Industrial services. From liquid waste disposal to sludge management and site remediation, Curran Recycling provides a comprehensive range of services that use the latest methods to deliver the best results and ensure strict regulatory compliance.
- Bin rentals. We offer disposal bins in various sizes for commercial and industrial use. Pick up the bins you need today and drop them off at your convenience.
- Aggregate material. Whether you’re finishing a patio or resurfacing a driveway, we have the aggregate material you need for your project. Come in to see our selection of quality material, including gravel, sand fill, stones and crushed concrete.