Cytiva is a global life sciences leader with over 7000 associates across 40 sites who are dedicated to our vision to improve access to life-changing therapies that transform human health. Formerly part of GE Healthcare Life Sciences, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020. Our customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Health and Safety Science and Research
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Over 1000
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Cytiva HyClone - Characterized Fetal Bovine Serum, AU Origin
- Cytiva - Model HyClone - Calf Serum, U.S. origin
- Cytiva - Model Grade 3644 - Seed Test Papers
- Model HyClone - Alpha Calf Fraction Media Supplement, U.S. Origin
- Cytiva - Model HyClone - Characterized Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS), New Zealand Origin
We operate in 40 countries and territories covering Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East.
Our associates are dedicated to our mission to advance and accelerate therapeutics.
We host customer-centered innovation facilities across Asia, Europe and the Americas to carry ideas through to commercial development.
We make Sustainability our imperative
Shifting demographics, competition for limited resources, a changing climate; the world around us is changing and so is our business.
We have a role to play in driving innovation and creating value for a world that is rapidly changing. That’s why sustainability and corporate responsibility are an important part of delivering on our mission to improve access to life-changing therapies that transform human health.
We’re proud that sustainability is an important part of our new beginning. We aim to make a difference, not only in how we work, but the value we bring to our customers and the impact we have on society and the environment. We have framed our approach around five areas where we can make the greatest difference.
Seeding Labs has provided more than $30M worth of equipment, training, and supplies to 66 universities & institutions in 34 countries, because they believe that unleashing the full potential of scientists worldwide is our best hope for fighting global diseases, feeding out growing population, and protecting our planet.
The 2018 Cytiva-donated equipment is now in 9 universities and 11 countries.
Cytiva takes a sustainable approach to extend the life cycle of pre-owned instruments, keeping them in use and out of landfills. In addition to sustainability, giving emerging laboratories cost-effective ways to acquire high-quality life sciences equipment will always be a focus for Cytiva.
Looking for a filter paper, membrane filter, or syringe filter? Let us help you find the optimal filter for your needs to ensure reliable analysis with our filter selector.
- Air monitoring for laboratories - Monitoring and Testing - Laboratory Equipment
- Laboratory filtration for the pharmaceutical industry - Chemical & Pharmaceuticals - Pharmaceutical
- Soil monitoring for laboratories - Monitoring and Testing - Laboratory Equipment
- Filtration for water testing - Monitoring and Testing - Laboratory Equipment
- Glutathione Sepharose and Prepacked Columns - Affinity Chromatography - Datasheet
- Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow HisPrep FF 16/10 HisTrap FF - Affinity Chromatography - Datasheet
- PD MidiTrap G-10 - Protein Sample Preparation - Datasheet
- Sephadex Ion Exchange Resins - Ion Exchange Chromatography - Datasheet
- Agriculture - Agriculture Science and Research
- Air and Climate
- Air and Climate - Air Monitoring and Testing
- Air and Climate - Air Science and Research
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals - Pharmaceutical
- Food and Beverage
- Health Care
- Monitoring and Testing - Air Monitoring and Testing
- Monitoring and Testing - Environmental Monitoring
- Monitoring and Testing - Laboratory Equipment
- Monitoring and Testing - Soil and Groundwater Monitoring
- Monitoring and Testing - Waste Monitoring and Testing
- Monitoring and Testing - Water Monitoring and Testing
- Soil and Groundwater
- Soil and Groundwater - Soil and Groundwater Monitoring and Testing
- University / Academia / Research
- University / Academia / Research - Environmental Science and Research
- University / Academia / Research - Water Science and Research
- Waste and Recycling - Waste Monitoring and Testing
- Waste and Recycling - Waste Science and Research
- Water and Wastewater
- Water and Wastewater - Drinking Water
- Water and Wastewater - Swimming Pools
- Water and Wastewater - Water Filtration and Separation
- Water and Wastewater - Water Monitoring and Testing
- Water and Wastewater - Water Science and Research
- Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment