Dajak, in conjunction with the companies it represents, provides technical solutions to challenges faced by the environmental consulting community. Dajak can be a valuable partner to consultants and providers of site characterization and remediation technologies, as we have intimate knowledge of leading edge technologies, their appropriate applicability and their advantages and limitations. Our customers include national and regional consulting firms and federal and state governments.
Find locations served, office locations , manufacturers
- Business Type:
- Consulting firm
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
Dajak participates in the Battelle Remediation Conferences, Clemson University Hydrogeology Symposium, SERDP/ESTCP Partners Conference, USEPA/USACE Remediation Construction Conference, USEPA Brownfields Conference, USEPA Region 3 RCRA Corrective Action Workshop, the University of Massachusetts Contaminated Soils, Sediments and Water Conference and the NGWA Fractured Rock Conference.
Dajak technologies fall into two categories: site characterization and remediation.
- Surface geophysics for 3D mapping of NAPL distribution and preferential groundwater flow pathways
- Multilevel groundwater sampling systems
- Passive, no-purge samplers
- Sediment capping and treatment
- Chemical oxidation & reduction
- Bioremediation of chlorinated solvents and petroleum hydrocarbons
- Surfactants for NAPL recovery
- Soil mixing with zero valent iron & clay
- Electrical resistance heating