Dakro Environmental Limited
Dakro Environmental Limited is a company committed to quality products and service. Dakro Environmental’s policy is to ensure that all their customers’ sites are fully compliant, and advise of any non compliance to the current legislation. Services offered in the control of legionellosis include: risk assessment; water treatment services; hot and cold water monitoring and inspection services; cleaning and disinfection; independent consultancy; off-site analytical services; plant and equipment services.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
Dakro specialise in all aspects of Legionella control, water treatment and air Hygiene. Our all encompassing approach to the industry commences with consultancy and programme design. Leading to system installation, through commissioning to progressive management and targeted operational gains. Dakro supply a bespoke range of chemicals, equipment and service to ensure the safe, efficient and hygienic operation of air and water systems in line with legislative requirements and sustainability targets.
Dakro Environmental Ltd operates within the UK, supplying a high standard quality service delivery to a variety of clients including banking groups, government estates, commercial & domestic facility management.
Specialists in Legionella control
We specialise in all aspects of Legionella control, water treatment and air hygiene on both long and short-term contracts nationwide. We provide a vital management record system for our clients’ water and ducted air services on site.
Dakro supply a bespoke range of chemicals, equipment and service to ensure the safe, efficient and hygienic operation of air and water systems in line with legislative requirements and sustainability targets.
Our commitment to quality is demonstrated through our registration to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and our active involvement with our industry institutions, associations and professional bodies.
- 1998 – Company formation
- 1999 – Achieved registration to the Legionella Control Association Code of Conduct for Service Providers – Category A Supplier
- 1999 – Achieved BS EN ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems registration
- 1999 – Obtained first national contract with Fitness First
- 2002 – Awarded SafeContractor Certification
- 2006 – Awarded CHAS Certification
- 2006 – Established London regional office
- 2006 – Introduced Client Extranet System
- 2007 – Purchased and established new Headquarters at Astle House, Cradley Heath
- 2009 – Awarded Employment Law Advisory Service Employer of Excellence Certificate
- 2009 – Achieved BS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems registration
- 2009 – Sponsored Wateraid Charity via WBA Allstars helping access to safe water, sanitisation and water hygiene education to impoverished countries. Charity fronted by Cyrille Regis ex WBA and England.
- 2009 – Exclusive European marketing agreement for Bactisolve achieved
- 2011 – Launch New Website
- 2012 – Implementation of handheld technology
- 2012 – Mary Stevens Hospice nominated as our ‘charity of the year’
- 2012 – Obtained BSRIA membership